+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• c50vg.jpg
    c50vg.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 52
How dare you guys post pictures of doritos....:eek:

I've been living in hell for 10 years now, them Germans wouldn't know good chips if there lives depend on it. No Doritos, no cheetos, not even a bag of decent chips... Germans do however have the most sexist chips ever...

View attachment 6077

Translation:
pink bag: Girls night - Only for females, some creamy paprika bullox
brown bag: boys night - Only for males, BBQ stuff

I refuse to buy that garbage, after last years female BBQ sausage with only vegetables bullocks in the stores.
Thankfully I have a chips dealer that buys in France or from the PX.:evil:

Attachments

• chio-maedelsabend-chio-maennerabend-640x300.jpg
    chio-maedelsabend-chio-maennerabend-640x300.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
@Synvael

I just came back from Spain, spent a sweet week there :) Didn't make it to Seville, spent 3 days in Barcelona and then flew to my personal special place - Granada. There's nothing in this world like sitting in Plaza Nueva in the evening at the bottom of the mighty Alhambra hill, eating jamon serrano and sipping sangria with a flamenco juerga a few meters away.

Granada is magical. If it's not the most beautiful city in the world, I'd like to know which one is. I do like Sevilla, though, and the Lasagna Queen favors Ronda.

Indeed, Granada has that something in the air that just grips you and never lets you go. I came back to this place after 10 years and still remembered every narrow street of Albaicin, every corner of Alhambra gardens.

Ronda is beautitful, too. I remember going there by air-conditioned car, just to experience the biggest heatwave in my life as I stepped out of the underground parking. 40 degrees Celsius in shade, which was rather scarce in the narrow streets.

Next time I plan to go to Sevilla and Cadiz. And sunbathe at the beaches of Barbate.

Last edited:
Indeed, Granada has that something in the air that just grips you and never lets you go. I came back to this place after 10 years and still remembered every narrow street of Albaicin, every corner of Alhambra gardens.

Ronda is beautitful, too. I remember going there by air-conditioned car, just to experience the biggest heatwave in my life as I stepped out of the underground parking. 40 degrees Celsius in shade, which was rather scarce in the narrow streets.

Next time I plan to go to Sevilla and Cadiz. And sunbathe at the beaches of Barbate.

Wait, 40 Degrees!? That would probably be a death sentence for anyone from northern Europe (including me)! :dead:

@Synvael

I just came back from Spain, spent a sweet week there :) Didn't make it to Seville, spent 3 days in Barcelona and then flew to my personal special place - Granada. There's nothing in this world like sitting in Plaza Nueva in the evening at the bottom of the mighty Alhambra hill, eating jamon serrano and sipping sangria with a flamenco juerga a few meters away.

You had really a good time and what a beautiful sight right here!

I wish that someday I'll go to Granada too, I really want to visit it. I feel I've spent not enough days in Spain, and now you've tickled my curiosity, I couldn't see flamenco shows, sadly I had to go away, what an unfortunate coincidence.... I really wanted to see that. But at least I enjoyed too a good cup of sangria sitting near Alameda de Hércules. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom