Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
While trying to learn a parallel library for Common Lisp I discovered SBCL, which reduced my running times to a fraction of those with Clisp. So many wasted CPU cycles!

No... I can't fall asleep just yet...

Yes, and how she trusts her owner being in his arms. Awsome special fond between both friends, human and canine :)

Last edited:
Yes, and how he trusts his owner being in his arms. Awsome special fond between both friends, human and canine :)

Talking of BFF, I sat watching Gwyn cleaning Saskia's ears tonight for about 10 minutes. He always seems really rough with it - he sticks in his tongue, gives it a good workround, then grabs her ear in his mouth and gives it a good chew, as though he's gnawing on a bone. All the time, she's lying there, belly-up, with an expression of pure pleasure on her face. There's something really special about a cat and dog who are good friends.

Sure... most of people think that little pleasures like these can only be enjoyed by humans. How wrong they are. I mean animals sharing a pleasure time each other... why I have the feel to say this explanation: with no sexual sense!?.

I'm gald to see your furry family remains OK

why I have the feel to say this explanation: with no sexual sense!?.

Too late, my mind was already in the gutter by this point:

He always seems really rough with it - he sticks in his tongue, gives it a good workround

Anyway, don't know what I was thinking while being sleepy last night, but when the alarm on my phone woke me up this morning, said phone was... well, not where I was expecting it to be, let's just say.

OMG - the way he kept looking up to see if he was doing it right.

That look is more like, "where's my treat? I get a treat for this. Where's my treat?" Clever dog.

This dog is disturbing, though. Hulk is a 79-kilo pit bull; the Grennans of New Hampshire rescue pit bulls and breed giant dogs. Giant dogs have a poor record for longevity and health. On the one hand, I want to admire them for being a rescue family, on the other I'd like to know what the hell they think they're doing.

Last edited:
That look is more like, "where's my treat? I get a treat for this. Where's my treat?" Clever dog.

This dog is disturbing, though. Hulk is a 79-kilo pit bull; the Grennans of New Hampshire rescue pit bulls and breed giant dogs. Giant dogs have a poor record for longevity and health. On the one hand, I want to admire them for being a rescue family, on the other I'd like to know what the hell they think they're doing.

That's not a dog, that's a bloody big furry monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom