• Books + Witcher 1 + Witcher 2

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Just Witcher 1 + Witcher 2

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Just Witcher 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's your experience with the series?

Have you played the previous games/read the books, or is TW3 your first experience with the franchise?

With the exception of that Yen/Geralt Marriage Story (which is non canon), and this adventure game I read and played every story/game there is

With the exception of that Yen/Geralt Marriage Story (which is non canon), and this adventure game I read and played every story/game there is

My first experience was Witcher 2 -- Picked up the game from a shop without even knowing anything about it .... Was blown away by the mature story and gameplay from the word go .... Fell in love with the universe and the rest is history .... Still have to play the first game tho

My first experience was Witcher 2 -- Picked up the game from a shop without even knowing anything about it .... Was blown away by the mature story and gameplay from the word go .... Fell in love with the universe and the rest is history .... Still have to play the first game tho

You're in for a great experience in that case, just make sure to look up the Rise of the White Wolf mod, it makes the character meshes a bit better and gives the UI a nice skin.

You're in for a great experience in that case, just make sure to look up the Rise of the White Wolf mod, it makes the character meshes a bit better and gives the UI a nice skin.

Awesome will do .... first want to finish Witcher 3 , enjoying this game soo much ....

I picked up the witcher 1 about 2 months before the second one came out.
Witcher 2 has been up my radar as soon as it got revealed. I remember the video, where the combat system was still from the first game. But nonetheless I got blown away.
I played both and today i am starting on the wild hunt.
I prefer the second one more, mostly because of the combat. They also improved in nearly every way, presentation, combat, graphics, sound, voice acting etc.

Top Bottom