Recent content by 0248991

+
  1. 0

The Joke Thread

Have you seen this? He could be the boss of the new Witcher game :)
  2. 0

Starting the game from the editor not working

Hey, update Redkit via steam, it has been fixed :)
  3. 0

Start your journey with The Witcher 3 REDkit

Thank you for this a thousand times, the documentation and editor screenshots look awesome!
  4. 0

F*ck the modern world!

I guess you are right. Even simple dilemmas like putting a phone away (or not) may originate from things like social background, opportunities and lifestyle options society gives and takes, etc... And everybody is different and can adapt to these conditions differently. So, capitalistic...
  5. 0

F*ck the modern world!

Hey, a thought crossed my mind - technologies change, but people stay the same (in a positive way). Meaning that living in society may feel claustrophobic, empty, and without self-realization, but individuals can still achieve happiness. And happiness of an individual doesn't have to be based...
  6. 0

Project Orion Wishlist

Completely fluent and believable background NPC animations could be absolutely amazing. Imagine no stuttering, no instantaneous movements, no weird turns (separation of lower and upper body), believable interactions,... And imagine NPCs having their own perception of space, and navigating it...
  7. 0

New game idea for CDPR

Hey, I would like that. Those high-level fantasy stories like Eragon, LotR,...definitely have the potential to be adapted in many ways. I am just scared Disney's doing it... The first Eragon movie was poorly received, however, I liked it quite a lot. Also, I think dragons are pretty cliche...
  8. 0

Imagine you were a dog. What sort of dog would you be?

Hey, I would love to be a dog people like and enjoy coming out with: :beer: :howdy: :smart::coolstory::disapprove:o_O:ohstopit::sad::oops::giveup:
  9. 0

Request for New Features in Witcher 4

Hey, I had an idea about combat, or more specifically, sword glyphs. In Witcher 3, glyphs gave percentual bonuses to stuff like damage, etc... So, I was thinking, what if they gave new ability combos...? The main point is that Witcher's combat is very diverse, with many dodges, rolls, side...
  10. 0

[SPOILERS] What's the current state of ARG?

By the way, something is still happening: Hand, hexagon, glow and stuff o_O
  11. 0

Creative ideas for cyberpunk

Hey, CP77 is done and what it would've been remains in the stars. However, when I look at the complete game, I would've liked to see more diverse locations. Don't get me wrong, the game has plenty, but still, I would've liked to see more. Maybe some content at Biotechnika or Militech...
  12. 0

What do we know about release dates of upcoming CDPR games?

Hey, there are plenty of upcoming CDPR games - Witcher 4, 5, 6, CP 2, the new IP - and there's also the Witcher 1 remake from an independent studio. What are your guesses about release dates? The only thing that came from CDPR was that the new Witcher trilogy will be released in a 6-year...
  13. 0

What CP's elements are(n't) cyberpunk-ish?

Hey, I think it's more complicated than that - to "punk" against the system doesn't necessarily mean to (be able to) change it. V can change the situations of individuals, and from their perspectives, it's not insignificant. And can even destroy bigger entities like VBs, the Netwatch agent...
  14. 0

Right, nice one :) I think so. For starters, some sort of social system (street rep.) could be one thing, as you mentioned. The begging, borrowing, etc.. could definitely be other. There are many such cases in the game - e.g. all romanceable characters (= NPCs with bigger story roles) ask...
  15. 0

What then are the smallest changes possible you would make to the game to make it more cyberpunk and less liberalistic? What's your biggest immersion breaker in the game regarding the genre? Do you have any favourite cyberpunk-themed plots, themes, symbolism,...or generally; design rules of the...
Top Bottom