Recent content by 8jayok

+
  1. 8jayok

Why are we not talking Gord?

Gord is fine the way he is. You have to set him up the entire game.Which means you cant play him in the 1st or 2nd round for a lot of points and still there will be times when he doesnt play for 20 points.If ST doesnt get last say Gord can get removed or resetted easily in todays meta.The card...
  2. 8jayok

Filavandrel - The worst ST Legendary from PoP Expansion?

Fil is looking worser everyday
  3. 8jayok

Speaking of NG

If thats the case I could say that you all hate ST and are both talking Rubbish.Once again i was not talking to YOU at all but the developers .
  4. 8jayok

Speaking of NG

They should get alot of their cards changed and nerfed. The way they can manipulate your deck is not Right not Fair and OP.Canterella needs to be changed to stop playing any card out of my deck Vilgeforts should destroy their cards only alchamist should change only cards in their deck.And the...
  5. 8jayok

ST just lost to NR

In the tournament proving once again they are not tier 1 (They never were) and need buffs not nerfs. Gord is fine the way he is
  6. 8jayok

ST just lost to NR

Proving once again they are not tier 1 (They never were) and need buffs not a nerf. Gord is fine the way he is.
  7. 8jayok

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Good day Burza how are you doing ? Good I hope.Burza could you tell the developers to bring back Mystic Echo with changes? leader ability 16 provisions. Spell play a special card from your deck. This is the leader ability that spellatell is missing right now.
  8. 8jayok

New Scoia'tael cards

# Make ST great again
  9. 8jayok

New Scoia'tael cards

I wonder why ST always get overpriced cards all the time ? 1632486596 Filavandrel should be zeal order 9 provision 5 power choose play a special card from your deck whose provisions matches this cards power or create a card whose provisions match this cards power Bountiful harvest should be...
  10. 8jayok

Bringing Back Mystic Echo

Spellatell is a fun deck to play thats good but not great they are the best #4 o #5 deck behind NG SK SY MO.Precisioc Strike is nice but has no synergy with spellatell Natures Caress is nice but doesnt have enough synergy with spellatell.So with that being said it would be good if the...
  11. 8jayok

New Scoia'tael cards

Im no fan of the new cards Spellatell is still incomplete they are good but not the best more like the top 4 or 5 deck behind NG SK SY MO. What they needed was a elf that tutors out specials a 6 power elf that damages a unit by 2 with 2 charges zeal order that gains a charge everytime you play a...
  12. 8jayok

Trust me everything I said is needed I cant tell how many games I lost on blue coin to decks lWhite frost monsters and SK
  13. 8jayok

Spellatell is a fun deck but its not complete or top 1 more like 4 to SK SY and MO. Precision strike is cute but has no senergy with spellatell. Natures Caress is cute but doesnt have enough senergy with spellatell.So I think its time to bring back Mystic Echo with some Changes.Mystic Echo...
  14. 8jayok

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

I think ST once again has overpriced card looking at all these patches that give provision buffs to decent to good cards.Fil should be 11 or 10 provision and be a spell tutor bountiful harvest should be 5 provisions and damge a unit by 5 deathblow boost a unit in hand by 3
  15. 8jayok

Call Of Forest should be 9P

I agree I also feel that it should be their echo card
Top Bottom