Recent content by A_GRIM_OBLIVION

+
  1. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Max Tac is having a really rough week...
  2. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

There is a fair amount of water in the game and although there a few static docked ships/boats in the game and one scripted scene where you're on a moving boat, I feel that there should be some additional traffic traveling on the ocean and rivers. From an immersion standpoint, even if they were...
  3. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Story DLCs

DLC SPOILER ALERT: V finally finds a cure but then has a mishap either beyond the Blackwall or while hacking and ends up spending the next century stuck as the AI for a bathroom condom dispenser in a Matapang coffee house. Johnny leaves Night City and becomes a Silverhand impersonator. He's...
  4. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Wilson, I've had it with your crappy inventory.
  5. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Breach difficulty too pumped up!

I don't know why people need it to be intuitive, I.E. simple. It seems to me that it's currently set up somewhat like the real world. When accessing terminals or data ports you're playing as a hacker, and even the greatest hacker in the world is going to fail occasionally. Some people still use...
  6. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Playing around with in-game textures, putting Mr. Pondsmith on NCPD's wanted list...
  7. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

IDEAS to improves THE CONSUMABLES & ITS VENDORS/BARS

It would be nice as an option to make the food a necessity to keep your character alive, but I realize some people just want a first person shooter without the complexities of keeping your character healthy. The alcohol is in it's current form is useless and should have been expanded to be...
  8. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

From just a visual standpoint, Seeing as Night City is a coastal town and with the amount of waterways in the city proper, I really wish CDPR would add some distant sailing ships to the horizon or police patrol boats in-city to the game. Even if they weren't interactable and were just eye candy...
  9. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Bugs Ive seen in 1.5

I still occasionally see npc's walking on air in multi leveled terrain, and one version of a random female npc that is bugged, her hair stretching downward to infinity anytime she's in view.
  10. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

The lack of variety for advertising on billboards is quite disappointing...

Really? there are 106+ different billboard ads in the game, though some are specific as to where you are in the game playthrough, most coming in several size variations. Not to mention the public TV placements scattered throughout the city. CDPR could have added a bit more variation to how...
  11. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Honestly, after Fingers, he's my least liked character in the game. I've only played as a nomad and street kid, but trying to steal money in the middle of a job or pulling a gun on me isn't going to make me your friend. He seems like one of those acquaintances that would toss you under a bus to...
  12. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Got fed up with Wilson after a timer bug wouldn't let me start the shoot to thrill scene... Unfortunately he's unkillable. Though it took the cops 2 1/2 real world hours to finally take me down, and then only after I ran out of ammo and health boosts...
  13. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

I've just noticed (after 400+hours) that every vehicle, except in scripted scenes, is driven by a male. Apparently females have lost the ability to drive...
  14. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

What players think of combat system and different classes of firearms?

Personally I feel the entire firearms setup is flawed from the start. All weapons should have had a base damage value that never changes throughout the game. Various add-ons to increase damage but limited. A run of the mill 9mm is never going to have the stopping power of a 50cal nitro express...
  15. A_GRIM_OBLIVION

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

WRONG AREA
Top Bottom