Recent content by adamescu

+
  1. adamescu

Patch 1.1

OMG you people crying about flatlining after every goddamn patch. It happened to me too, it's not the end of the world ffs. 1: Remove all your mods/hex edited shit. 2: Verify integrity. It's really that easy. Easier than writing dramas on forums.
  2. adamescu

Hotfix 1.05

Nice, hotfix 1.05 really fcked my FPS. I have more FPS drops than before and NPC/vehicles are popping like crazy when I turn around. Nice work.
  3. adamescu

I find it hard to care for any of these characters

I wish that I could agree or disagree but first I'd like to be able to play this goddamn game at a steady FPS. Freakin' potato game.
  4. adamescu

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Yea, just wait it out for now. It's on them.
  5. adamescu

It's their potato unoptimized game, not your rig. They postponed it for months just to fix the reflection of the sun on the penis.
  6. adamescu

Sound Issues

Yes, crackling audio on Logitech G430 headphones, updated drivers and all that jazz.
  7. adamescu

Come on guys, really? We can continue talking about all the dialing and tweaking and updating our grandma's driving license, but in the end, the game will look like a freakin' potato. Go ahead and dial it down to Low-medium, get your crowd density to low, on 1920x1080. You'll play a potato of a...
  8. adamescu

Driving on PC

Driving? What driving? Who does that? Can you drive in this game, because I fkin can't. The fps dips like crazy once I put my ass in a car, and I'm trying to play on 1920x1080, not trying anything fancy. Tweaked the crap out of it, nada, a mess. Cyberpunk 2077 makes GTA 5 and RDR2 look like...
  9. adamescu

Runs like sh** on 1920x1080. What exactly did they optimized? The skin on the penis?
  10. adamescu

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Not allowing us to decide what type of AA to use. Forcing this mess on us, looks like a PS3 game with the performance of Crysis on steroids.
  11. adamescu

Are you disappointed?

I'm disappointed that they launched a mess of a game that's actually unplayable, not even on 1920x1080. They took all this time to work on what? They optimized what? They dedicate more time doing the "Night City Wire" than preparing the game.
Top Bottom