Recent content by AdamTaylor

+
  1. AdamTaylor

Missing two guns, which are they?

Yeah, I always make sure to loot everything that's not nailed down, as proper gamers do. :p So it must not have spawned. I'll look for a console command thing at some point. just for completion sake (cause that empty spot bugs the crap out of me).
  2. AdamTaylor

Yeah, was missing Jackie's pistol. So, looks like the Psalm was a crafting spec drop? But I don't seem to have it. And I'm fairly sure I've done that mission. Any other way to get it?
  3. AdamTaylor

I have Plan B. Don't think I have Psalm.
  4. AdamTaylor

So I'm checking my stash, and I only have two empty slots. Anyone know what guns they are specifically? (I'm in the Corpo Plaza pad for the pic)
  5. AdamTaylor

Did you like the new ending of Phantom Liberty? (My Opinion) [SPOILER]

The idea of everyone you know and got close to suddenly wanting nothing to do with you because you were in a coma for two years seems... well, idiotic. Even if whoever you were romancing wasn't interested because they've moved on... the way everyone basically just cuts you off seems just...
  6. AdamTaylor

Missing something in Santo Domingo.

Yeah, I've been skipping time. I guess I'll just keep driving around and see if anything pops up.
  7. AdamTaylor

No side quests left. The only thing I have is the final mission. I've completed every character's story. Done every mission that's come up in every area. I've tried different times of day. And driven up and down the streets in the zone. Still nothing.
  8. AdamTaylor

Found 2-level Metrostation in front of V's apartment building. Accessable with elevator.

Probably because that's exactly what happened.
  9. AdamTaylor

Well, I've zoomed in and looked around the map, and can't see a thing that I've missed. I've tried waiting a few hours at a time to see if it might have been a time of day thing, but no luck.
  10. AdamTaylor

[Bug] [UI] Null stats on stored weapons

Yup. I get this too. With stuff in my inventory, I'll sometimes have weapons that won't have a popup. Mouse over them and nothing shows.
  11. AdamTaylor

Focus on DLC or Missing Features?

I would much rather see them add in all the content they'd promised FIRST, and then work on DLC stuff.
  12. AdamTaylor

I've gotten every area finished but that one. But I can't see any more NCPD or Gig icons. I'm max level and street cred. I've finished every mission, and just sitting on the final one. Trying to get everything done before I do it. But can't for the life of me figure out what I'm missing.
  13. AdamTaylor

Tips for the "shoot a grenade" and "berserk superhero slam" achievements?

I'll try a smart gun. The issue with grenades is that the AI is just too damn passive. I've had the odd one tossed, but usually by the time it's happened it's too late to do anything. And most of the time when I just behind cover, the AI just stands there doing nothing. Or sometimes taking a...
  14. AdamTaylor

Eventual Endgame After Main Story (No Spoilers)

From what we've been told, the multiplayer game will be a stand alone. Of course, they've lied about everything else... so for all we know it will be the first DLC for this game. :p
  15. AdamTaylor

Anyone know, on what can I equip THESE mods?

Never seen that mod. I know I have a couple that I've not been able to figure out what they go with. I think it's just either cut content or bugs.
Top Bottom