Missing two guns, which are they?

+
So I'm checking my stash, and I only have two empty slots. Anyone know what guns they are specifically? (I'm in the Corpo Plaza pad for the pic)
Cyberpunk Missing Weapons.jpg

Yeah, was missing Jackie's pistol.

So, looks like the Psalm was a crafting spec drop? But I don't seem to have it. And I'm fairly sure I've done that mission.
Any other way to get it?

So, looks like the Psalm was a crafting spec drop? But I don't seem to have it. And I'm fairly sure I've done that mission.
Any other way to get it?
If you're on PC, maybe spawn the crafting spec or the weapon itself. On console, sadly I don't think so :(

Any other way to get it?
Not official… the crafting spec was always one of its kind it was/is missable because under certain circumstances the NCPD scanner hustle boss won’t drop it… it depends in which stance you kill him in close or range : /

if you done the ncpd scanner and he didn’t dropped it you are most probably screwed on this playthrough : /
if you are playing on pc you might spawn it via console comments on consoles there is no way to get otherwise :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I always make sure to loot everything that's not nailed down, as proper gamers do. :p
So it must not have spawned.

I'll look for a console command thing at some point. just for completion sake (cause that empty spot bugs the crap out of me).

Yeah, I always make sure to loot everything that's not nailed down, as proper gamers do. :p
So it must not have spawned.

I'll look for a console command thing at some point. just for completion sake (cause that empty spot bugs the crap out of me).
No need to use console command. In theory, with the last patch, you should acquire the crafting spec ;)
Added Psalm 11:6 and Buzzsaw crafting specs for players who completed the required activites to acquire them but they didn't drop.

Top Bottom