Recent content by algroshaw

+
  1. A

is the series living up to the standards of the book/games?

I'm scared to watch it.
  2. A

[SPOILERS] What were your favourite/most impactful scenes in TW3

[SPOILERS] What were your favourite/most impactful scenes in TW3 I'm giving my mom, who read the books but refuses to play a game, a fan written story of the game. I also plan on putting in 'stops' when I get to certain points in the story and having her go watch a cut scene to make it more...
  3. A

[books] How to get TW3 communicated to my mom? (won't play games, but read the books)

[books] How to get TW3 communicated to my mom? (won't play games, but read the books) So I got my mom to read the entire witcher series, but she won't play the game- with excuses like: my hands don't work that way.. why play a game when I can read?) But its tragic because the ending to the...
  4. A

question of Hearts of Stone xpac

Would you recommend playing it before or after?
  5. A

I'm looking for a novel recap

I'm looking for a novel recap I read all 7 books, but read them all really fast before TW3 release, and I kind of forget the details. I don't have time to re-read 7 books, but I'd like to replay the game so I want to read some summaries. Can anyone point me towards some good ones?
  6. A

question of Hearts of Stone xpac

question of Hearts of Stone xpac Does it directly follow the story or is it just an independent addition? Is Ciri in it? I've been meaning to replay the game but I just saw that there was an xpac, so I'm debating replaying+xpac vs just loading my save and playing it Edit: question about*...
  7. A

No NG+ option

No NG+ option I installed it, but when i go to new game it asks: difficulty tutorials simulate save? then done. it goes. no ng+ I beat it a long time ago (i think during 1.4)
  8. A

gog galaxy not picking up my game

gog galaxy not picking up my game I moved tw3 to my ssd- I can play it (and i changed the install settings in GOGGALAXY) but I can't play it from goggalaxy- it shows 'install' instead of 'play'. This wouldn't really matter, but I want to install dlc. if i go to install, or 'import from...
  9. A

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I read the books and Idk how skellige is important. Unfortunately I was fighting TW3 cravings, so i read the books fast (1-2 days per book) so I forget a lot of stuff.
  10. A

Two Playthroughs, 230 hours later, The PWSD is real.

I agree with OP on all fronts.
  11. A

Witcher 3 - An Open World Game Seriously ??

TW3 is a narrative, not a Bethesda sandbox piece of trash. It makes suggestions because it is a narrative. if you want to just d*** around for no reason without story, play skyrim or WoW. I never had a problem with scaling in tw3. I simply did sidequests my level.
  12. A

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

the goat quest in tw3 was the worst one I did, I think. And even that quest was good enough, unlike "gsther 10 ram meat" in da:i. Please go troll elsewhere. You are insulting the integrity of my thread with your nonsense. This might be a valid, objective opinion: "I understand the appeal of...
  13. A

No. you're pointing out opinions. your arguments are nothing but subjective opinion.
  14. A

Iori, stop trolling. You're bad at it. Scaling is a design choice. One that I like, actually. As i level, bandits from level 1 areas souldn't suddenly become as strong as me. The one thing I would say is monsters should scale (drowners are drowners) but it doesn't bother me, I like the scaling...
Top Bottom