Recent content by anhrhte

+
  1. A

How Should Fast Travel Work in Cyberpunk? Fast Travel From Anywhere?

They've said night city will be very dense and tightly packed. Both the demo regions had open raised highways. And there are lots of vehicles. No fast travel at all may be best.
  2. A

Gameplay Stream Announcement

Its probably at least in part due to the hacking minigame. CDPR doesnt want people to figure out how to master it before the game comes out.
  3. A

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

If Keanu Reeves is Johnny silverhand, is Lady Gaga Lizzy Wizzy? How unusual / possible would that be?
  4. A

[Constructive Criticism] I did not like CP77 showing at E3 2019

We just saw THE story trailer. I don't think Jackie's death is a spoiler if it happens in the first few hours of the game, which is possible if the 48 minute demo content is "near the beginning of the game".
  5. A

mechanic idea- disguise (NR)

a bronze unit (man of masks, counter-fugue or something like that) 3 STR 6 Provosions. Deploy: choose a unit in your hand. Disguise that unit as any other unit of the same strength in your starting deck. Disguise- give this unit the same appearance as another unit to your opponent. (In other...
  6. A

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I felt like i didn't have enough time to read important or interesting information sometimes, especially at the bathtub scene and in dex's car.
  7. A

Coinflip replacement idea

Coinflip replacement idea What if, instead of the coinflip, players were given a chance to predict cards they think are in the other player's deck for a chance to play second? It could be called surveying the battlefield or something and could work like this Each player is simultaneously given...
  8. A

Patch is now available!

I can see it right now. Opponent plays cantarella next to biggest unit then treason. No more passing when way ahead after silver spy.
  9. A

Can no longer play multiple same name silver cards.

I almost wish it were that way, only one copy of any silver card on the board at once.
  10. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

people who play silver spies on their first turn, coin flip or not no gg
  11. A

New game mode to be released early 2018

my suspicion is that there will be a bonus if you have more power in 2 out of 3 rows, or that will be the victory condition of the new mode. Consider the peasant militia, nivillen, and boulder, which prevent your enemy from building a row, or move his stuff out of a row.
  12. A

You Nerfed Weather??

With first light clearing every row it might make it so each weather deck is customized around a certain row: frost decks, foglet decks and drowner rain decks. Could this be a good thing?
  13. A

Dijkstra has betrayed us!

He could be used with Ciri Dash
  14. A

I just willfully dismantled mastercrafted armor.... ?

I just willfully dismantled mastercrafted armor.... ? In his travels across Velen and Skellige, Geralt was constantly clad by a faithful set of armor, his Wolven witcher armor. One day, in the city of Toussaint, he came across a armosmith who was unusually talented, an armorsmith who could...
  15. A

To rescue a fair damsel [Spoilers]

To rescue a fair damsel [Spoilers] So there are a lot of persons in distress that Geralt can rescue right? They are all over Velen and Skellige also I believe. But as far as I know they are all shopkeepers, blacksmiths, or other salesmen and they are all men. My question is, are there any...
Top Bottom