Recent content by Applegamerz

+
  1. Applegamerz

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

Im not the one to answer that but the "offended" parties that wanted to boycott this game and cancel it completely! ask them why they feel offended in 2020
  2. Applegamerz

I am having fun. Are you?

I have dropped the missions due to the fact that many of them are either buggy or glitched. So i just wander around, exploring and trying out strategies to butcher the enemy as effective as possible. Its like my little sandbox of murder and mayhem! 10 for Murder 10 for Mayhem 10 for...
  3. Applegamerz

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

Why even bother? If a studio is going to release a controversial game that will get lots of flak from several parties. Homophobes and worse. Then they need to understand there will be no money on their end. They have to cope without them. But 2020 have brought out the worst people from the SJW...
  4. Applegamerz

The studio needs our support!

Maybe the Studio shouldn't have tried to fkk up in the first place then? They have most of our support through the money for the game that we did not have refunded, yet! CDPR knew what they had from the start and tried to sell it on a wider scale. Some people did not see eye to eye and enjoyed...
  5. Applegamerz

Bug in mission SOS: Merc Needed ( Help )

How come the two towers on the roof with hackable boxes does not give a challenge? Just hack the box and imput one single code and everything is greenlit. But still no door that opens. I thought this had to do with a power outage or something but no. Still stuck!
  6. Applegamerz

GOG.com loyalty rewards

Does GOG have an increased save file size to offer for those who stuck with CDPR through think and thin. Or does 16mb comes as a DLC?
  7. Applegamerz

Save files are corrupted

Let me get this straight. CDPR see no problem with people have to DOWNLOAD a +45gb PATCH right after they have installed the game right out of the box. But have trouble with increasing the save file size @ 8mb on the game saves. I own hundreds of games Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation and can count...
  8. Applegamerz

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

im having a blast with the glitches and bugs. Climbed Arasaka tower, went multimillionaire, have crafted almost every weapon in the game. and still have a lot of missions to go. Made a baseball bat with over 2000 DPS so i can one shot almost everyone in the game i'm about 30% of the story...
  9. Applegamerz

Important update for PlayStation users

Imagine how much you the shareholders would gain if not the Corpos at CDPR were so greedy. This product has been rushed from start to finish and now CDPR has to pay the piper. It is so unnecessary and stupid. Gambling away a well earned reputation with Witcher 3 and risk ending up in oblivion...
  10. Applegamerz

I want more "Skippy"

This weapon was one of the best surprises in CP2077. And i want more. Its like Robocop or Judge dread and i love it! Stone Cold Killer - STONE COLD KILLER SELECTED! That to me is the future! This game has so much things to offer. The Driving alone could easily compete with real car and racing...
  11. Applegamerz

Cyberpunk 2077 needs a "Exploration Mode"

Just like Minecraft and especially No mans sky, give those players that do not want to "Work" for their money a features to edit the game parameters as they see fit.Call it a cheatmode if you will. I don't care this game is to broken to try to go back. Glitching in and out of buildings, getting...
  12. Applegamerz

1.04 OUT NOW on Xbox

It will not change anything other than maybe break the game even more. i'm hesitant updating anything that comes out right now And i do not understand the developers not giving Console players the option to change the resolution like on a PC Its up to the player in what resolution and graphical...
  13. Applegamerz

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Sony goes the extra mile to not have to refund. Its in their DNA. I have several hundred of games to my PS4s mostly AAA and i have NEVER ever manage to get a refund. Couple this with the lacking feature of "Family share" We as consumers should not have to rebuy several games in a family just to...
  14. Applegamerz

Ok we got the gamebreaking bugs and exploits. Now give us MODSUPPORT

CP2077 are exactly at a stage right now where Skyrim and Fallout 4, and not to mention Witcher 3 once was. Lot of bugs (exploits) if you want to use them. Personally i look upon them as a freedom to do whatever i want to do. Just like GTA V and all the telephone codes. For me this is not an...
  15. Applegamerz

Is this game an rpg?

Action with RPG elements
Top Bottom