Recent content by AvengerGrim

+
  1. A

How about...The Witcher: Grand Plan

I believe Skywind is in development for now over 3 years and still not available to the public so imagine doing what you suggest, it would take a monstrous amount of time and resources, not doable IMO but then I am no modder...
  2. A

Visitor from Hyrule

Awesome. :D
  3. A

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: School of the Roach Edition beta is available!

I'd very much like TW2 armors with the AMM or as their own armors.
  4. A

Hearts of Stone Alternate Launch Trailer [Spoilers]

Hey, very nice work, though mega spoilery. :P
  5. A

CDPR Unnecessary changes into The Witcher 3

If you are pissed about the removal of slow walk or any other change, scream at CDPR but don't pretend that "people like me" had anything to do with it, because it's not the case, as far as I know no one ever wanted features to be removed (this particular one), and people made it clear when such...
  6. A

Now you are just assuming, and you are dead wrong, firstly I never made a single demand to CDPR, so whatever they decide to add (or remove), its not me I am afraid, so you can stop pretending that "people like me" broke your toy. Ill also quote myself since you seem to have skipped that part...
  7. A

Just because these don't "fix" anything doesn't mean it's unnecessary, they are welcomed changes in my opinion, they improve the overall aspect of the game's art and likely don't cost much for CDPR to do, I mean, it's as easy as importing a new icon for the most part... Excellent change this...
  8. A

Are we allowed to use things like that?

I don't know if you "can" but I expect it to be like abandonware, generally acceptable but legally blurred, but like Roccogrb said, as long as you don't charge for it, I really don't think it would be a problem, well, I never heard of a company being massively angry about ported assets or...
  9. A

If CDPR released an optional un-Nerf patch, would you install it?

Arf, I completely forgot consoles, I think you are on to something though, an optional "un-nerf" patch would content everyone (almost), true.
  10. A

If CDPR released an optional un-Nerf patch, would you install it?

Honestly, I couldn't care less about nerfs, the game is already easy without OP abilities, and I'd rather play a fun low dmg build that an OP mindless build just to be god-like, so in my case, I wouldn't, and I don't have much of an opinion about how devs should balance the game, I am no dev and...
  11. A

What is the best GTX 970 to run this game?

+1 for the SSD. Also this thread might interest you.
  12. A

Housing in the final DLC

I doubt CDPR would add this, I could totally see that as a future mod though, same goes for expanded areas while we are at it. ^^ But if CDPR were to add it, it would be a hell of a challenge to keep it within the lore of the game, not only is Geralt a Witcher, which is almost the definition of...
  13. A

Petition: Stop making the game easier!

Rather, let's have a very, very hard mode and nerf the easy difficulties if needed, also, very nice arguments you have there OP. :eredinfacepalm:
  14. A

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

Hey, just wanted to drop by and say thanks, awesome mod!
  15. A

I am really baffled that the recommended level for HoS is 30+

*cough* Start the expansion via the menu. *cough* Sound like a non-issue to me, but that's just me...
Top Bottom