Recent content by Blooddrunk

+
  1. Blooddrunk

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

Don't make me laugh, early Dragon Age games and both ME2 - ME3 are nothing but dry humping scenes.
  2. Blooddrunk

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

This is nothing new, Bioware also had recorded lines for Ashley and Kaidan in ME1 for gay/lesbian romances but in the end they were both straight options (until they magically turned Kaidan bi in ME3, because of outrage demand on their forums). For the record i don't want Judy to be turned bi...
  3. Blooddrunk

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

I agree about Witcher 3 and ME: Citadel, however Andromeda is full of toilet humor, which is all over the place and characters are constantly joking like it's a school trip even when their lives are at stake. I know BW said that it's suppost to be more light hearted and less serious than...
  4. Blooddrunk

FP VS TP - perspective matters

You forgot to mention that they started making all these games when EA took over their company, i won't even go into the fact that each game was becoming more politically correct and also had multiplayer with lotboxes. I'm not saying it's all EA's fault but they do have a heavy impact, so much...
  5. Blooddrunk

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

That's funny because i think that's exactly what Dark Souls is for me. At least Witcher games didn't forced me to use controller unlike DS series which are the worst PC ports ever made regarding the controls.
  6. Blooddrunk

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Trespasser is the only DLC worth playing in my opinion, it actually has plot and gives the game a proper ending and also sets the gap for the next installment. Hakkon and Descent were boring, they again added new regions and stuff to explore but they barely had any interesting things to do. I...
  7. Blooddrunk

Dishonored 2

8. Blooddrunk

Dishonored 2

You see Outsider and he speaks with Daud, but you don't really learn anything new about him. The plot focuses on what Daud has been doing while Corvo was still in prison and after he escapes, new villain appears and there is also a really good plot twist at the end. Playing as Daud also feels...
  9. Blooddrunk

Dishonored 2

What i love about Dishonored is that the game doesn't penalize you no matter how you play it. One of the few things that i really disliked about Deus Ex: HR is that you would always receive more experience and faster leveling if you would use stealth, i understood why it was there since the...
  10. Blooddrunk

Mass Effect Trilogy vs. The Witcher Trilogy?

Not worth posting entire essay why i prefer Witcher, let's just say one of the reasons i like it better is because the trilogy ended on a high note. Mass Effect reached it's peek with 2nd game and then collapsed with the 3rd game and no it's not just the ending, whole game was rushed and ruined...
  11. Blooddrunk

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

I wouldn't mind another Witcher game but Geralt, Yen, Ciri, Triss and most main characters from trilogy should be left out. They played their part, let new characters arise and leave the old ones to their rich legacy.
  12. Blooddrunk

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

Inquisitor is the same as every single other BW protagonist. You are "The One", leader, last hope.. etc character. The game never goes away to stop reminding you of it and aside from Trespasser there is not one single time where it was shown that Inquisitor has any kind of weakness, you are...
  13. Blooddrunk

Lessons from Fallout 4

No thanks. If you want to build stuff Minecraft is that way. Aside from dumbed down RPG mechanics the Settlement system was the worst thing ever. Because yeah that's what fans have been asking to have Minecraft in open world exploration games especially in Fallout. A franchise that is mostly...
  14. Blooddrunk

Fallout 4

It's a Blizzard product and it's Starcraft. It doesn't matter if Fallout 4, new Witcher, DA or ME would all be released on the same day. It will sell no matter what because there is marketing juggernaut behind that game.
  15. Blooddrunk

Fallout 4

You're going offtopic and your comment is literally copy / paste from Worth A Buy youtuber.
Top Bottom