Recent content by Bubustalker

+
  1. Bubustalker

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Yes. Even if I personally liked it as 7.5 as my personal score, It didnt meet nowhere near promises and expectations, and it released in a shameful state on all platforms, especially on consoles.
  2. Bubustalker

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

What is highlighted ain't happening until maybe Cyberpunk 2099. You all talk so lighly about an addition that would be literally impossible to fit at least on past gen consoles, especially the way 99% of you visualize it. You maybe don't understand the amount of encruciating work required...
  3. Bubustalker

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Am I the only person who played CP77 with the minimap GPS turned off? It was quite more fun playing it that way though, driving freely through Night City, finding your way through your destination. I'm aware of the minimap problem. It needed to be addressed. But for me, it was like "meeh, just...
  4. Bubustalker

Crazy black artifacts around billboard

This is a visual glitch cause it happens on consoles too; PS4 version. It isn't common though.
  5. Bubustalker

New Update ?

Looks fake as hell. You only see footage from previous trailers. If you are gonna tease "the biggest update yet" that promises changes, you'd better tease something new, not some recycle, old footages.
  6. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

Sooo, after weeks we have an answer.. Unacceptable at this point. 4 months; 4 months to fix this entirely, and they haven't.
  7. Bubustalker

Nonexistant Vehicle AI

I'm always the first person to come up and say that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't attempt to do anything or be anything like a GTA experience, and that all these complains about the AI don't affect me or get me out of the experience at all compared as to how I approach the game; however, there are...
  8. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

So what about the 35 perks that were non-functional? some of them were even broken. Any recent test done that could confirm whether the patch finally fixed each one of perks or not?? Seriously... People still complain like if it's the end of the world about some casual glitches here and there...
  9. Bubustalker

Crafting is still BS

Never undestood gamers crying about not being able to approach exploit within games. Sht makes games pointless, boring, and a cake walk. The only benefit I see with exploits is to test out quick-builds, specially if you are a youtuber who makes content for people who are looking foward to take...
  10. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

I just saw this video.. If this video is accurate with measuring the performance, then it is running exactly how I expected and how I've been experiencing it on base PS4, which is noticeably better than what it was previously. If this is unplayable for some players, then I feel like 80% of...
  11. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

I know what unstable framerate really is, and I know every area within the game where it used to struggle performance wise. With that said, the game Isn't running anywehere near as awful as before now after this lastest patch. It ain't clearly 30 FPS stable all time (You would be surprised how...
  12. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

Game runs much much better on base PS4 now. I would say it runs on par with The Witcher 3, performance wise, which is not bad at all. I have also noticed mprovements in certain areas that scratch that inch, like for example, ads and stickers around the world being clearly more perceptible &...
  13. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2

Downloading patch on base PS4 now. It is incredible that I haven't finished this game after 4 months of its release, what was supposed to be my most awaited game this generation, I just kept restarting the game with different lifepaths & builds and played it till the first Panam mission, and...
  14. Bubustalker

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Will this patch fix the 35 perks that are literally NOT working at all as well as some other Cyberwares? I see no mention of it under this huge list of fixes. You'd better have those perks finally working, otherwise, It would bo nothing short than a HUGE dissapointment to have those perks=which...
Top Bottom