Recent content by bulkane

+
  1. bulkane

A quick and rough guide on replacing/editing animations...

search that animation name into the file called pc_gameplay.w2beh. add it on your mod project by exploring asset browser of wolvenkit. the file path is: Bundle\gameplay\behaviors\pc\behaviorgraph\
  2. bulkane

The movements of the witcher in battle. Can pirouettes be disabled?

No. I mean piruette is the signature movement of the witchers. They perform this movement to evade the enemy attacks. Its like circling around the enemy, 360 degree spinning movement which is very cool imo. Look at this combat footage from 2014 demos; See 1:18 for instance. Thats the...
  3. bulkane

Hmm i see. You also don't like the normal close range fast attacks. In this game, Geralt perfoms almost all the sword attacks with 2 hands, unlike the witcher 2 style. Then you want to exacly half swording tecnique. Just like in the mod called school of the roach. Thats the mod and the...
  4. bulkane

Aah understood. You're asking the wrong question. You actually meaning long range spinning attacks, not the piruettes. Piruette is a witcher signature movement to evade the enemy attack. Besides, that movement does not exist into the vanilla game. You want to get rid of the long range spinning...
  5. bulkane

Scabbard Location Settings?

Check out this mod; https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4911 player.w2ent contains the sword/scabbard positions.
  6. bulkane

Ghost Mod ingame menu missing

I'd recommend you to install your mods manually. Manual installation is always the best method. Especially the ones with extra steps like mod menu , dlc, inputs.
  7. bulkane

Ghost Mode or Enhanced Edition? Which mod do you prefer?

Yeah you got the point :) Those two are great mods but i just don't like overhaul mods usually.
  8. bulkane

Ghost Mode or Enhanced Edition? Which mod do you prefer?

Go for ghost mode if you want to vanilla based experience but enhanced, bug fixed. Go for w3 enhanced edition if you want to totally new and different experience. I rather not choose between two of them. My choice is no levels mod or vanilla with minor combat tweaks.
  9. bulkane

How do i change geralt's jumping hight

You can't do anything with that tool you're using . (VC decoder) You need some tools like quickbms for uncook the bundles, Wolvenkit or W3Editor to edit the animation files. then you'll need to force animation to play ingame real time to see what animations you want. check this out...
  10. bulkane

Error: Class 'CPlayerInput' already defined.

You're welcome. I'm glad it works. Enjoy the game :)
  11. bulkane

Yes, indeed. You may consider it like the community patch - base is a better and updated version of unification patch.
  12. bulkane

First of all , open script merger & delete all the script merges, then exit. I recommend you to install the community patch - base instead of unification patch. This one is better & up to date. Just use the main file. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3652 Do not use nmm or vortex to...
  13. bulkane

take some SS to show your merges via scriptmerger then. And more specific info about your mod list , game version & script error lines.
  14. bulkane

Use the tool called script merger to solve the script conflicts. Mod merger has nothing to do with the scripts. You dont even that tool since the mod limit fix released.
  15. bulkane

Guide: Mod limit fix

@DontBlnkBadWolf did you mean "mod merger" ? Because you'll always have to use script merger to merge script mods. and yes, you don't have to use the mod merger tool, thanks to the mod limit fix.
Top Bottom