Recent content by Captain ACAB

+
  1. Captain ACAB

Favorite female characters in games?

Elaine Marley, The Boss, Samus. I used to play as Sheeva in MK3 back in the day bc she had an op move that was easy to remember for a little kid. I think it was up up down down lol
  2. Captain ACAB

What game are you currently playing

horizon forbidden west. great so far. really pretty. the strike minigame gives gwent a run for it's money
  3. Captain ACAB

Bored and tired of playing against Nekker decks

Tell me about it
  4. Captain ACAB

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I never GG ppl who use the same deck as everyone else over and over again in seasonal. That and mill decks.
  5. Captain ACAB

Sihil is completely broken trash.

I'm already tired of it and tired of OP cards in general where you have to include a counter to it in every single deck you build because half the people use it. The only counter I can find for it is defender, which if they can purify it (and they almost always can), I can never beat it
  6. Captain ACAB

Is there anyone who is NOT playing NG in seasonal?

I just checked. It's up to 75% in banished mode
  7. Captain ACAB

Nilfgaard change suggestions

Add a defender or purify cards to your deck. I used to play as NG all the time when i was starting out and i would get beat constantly. The only decks that i can dominate with NG now are ones that focus purely on building up points and don't add any defensive cards. ST movement decks destroy my...
  8. Captain ACAB

Is there anyone who is NOT playing NG in seasonal?

I'm not here for faction hate, I even enjoy playing as NG occasionally, but I feel like the whole point of seasonal mode is to freshen up the game. Instead it's just turned into NG mode for me. I really prefer seasonal modes in general, but this is making it pretty stale. Are devs doing anything...
  9. Captain ACAB

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

idk about this one chief
  10. Captain ACAB

Now reading [books]

the end of policing by alex vitale
  11. Captain ACAB

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

i got npc elf that works in the brothel. nice.
  12. Captain ACAB

What game are you currently playing

it takes two
  13. Captain ACAB

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

If you play as the "one" deck in any given seasonal mode you don't get a gg from me. So tired of them
  14. Captain ACAB

The reason why NG is so popular

I find i come up against NG in regular mode about the same as most other factions. It's extremely popular in seasonal modes though, I think because most of those really favor boost/assimilate decks
  15. Captain ACAB

Some opinions about "Lockdown"

i made basically the same suggestion about lockdown on reddit that they ended up implementing. i support it. the only time i've ever found i needed it was in certain seasonal modes where my strategy is to push to round three and need to avoid my opponent countering my strategy with a leader...
Top Bottom