Recent content by Castello922

+
  1. C

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

Really cool feature! Would be great to have access to Library straight through playgwent.com menu maybe under about the game part.
  2. C

Open PTR feedback

Pros: - Pool of mulligans for whole match - New interesting mechanics - Multiple abilities per turn - more possible synergies - New board is looking pretty great Cons: - Hand size limit + draw 3 every round - making it two turns dumping your weaker stuff and still fighting with full hand real...
  3. C

It's not fair lose our card when this game come out officialy

If wipe happens kegs purchased with real currency will be refunded.
  4. C

Reward system screen - bug

Reward system screen - bug Today i noticed there are some weird stuff going on with post game reward screen. Mainly ? were in wrong places, sometimes bar showed as whole and next time it showed as separate piece and then this popped out. After I've done my usual three daily levels my fourth...
  5. C

Anyone else struggling to enjoy Gwent?

TW3 gwent was fun as minigame, but even as that after while it was really repetitive and boring (get as many gold cards as you can and stuff your deck with spies and decoys). I am really loving this version of gwent and I think CDPR made really good job.
  6. C

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

I really like Neophyte/Special kind of deck, it has really nice synergies between cards and really shines when using Elven Mercenaries (gives you strength on board, thins your deck and is working really well with Isengrim). I really like Saskia + Isengrim on last turn, just with these two cards...
  7. C

Commander's Horn Podcast #10 - Building Blocks

Nice... I didn't know there was gwent podcast, I'll definitely check it out :)
  8. C

Play one card to win the game.

If you are worried about Kambi you can always pass earlier, if your opponent wants to Kambi/Hjalmar stuff go off he still have to play cards. Gwent is about often loosing round to win whole game.
  9. C

Fireball Ambush vs. Leshen

There are definitely some inconsistencies I would say with fireball trap. If all foglets triggered trap i would expect same with Crach ability as both warriors should go to play simultaneously, but when it actually happened only one of the warriors triggered trap and second was totally fine.
  10. C

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Oh man this type of thread again... Of course if you've opened far less kegs than your oponent then he will have more cards to build deck from as it should be. Doesn't matter if he bought them with game currency or real money. If somebody joins beta today and is matched against somebody who...
  11. C

What level is everyone?

Level 9 right now.
  12. C

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

I am still missing a lot of nice cards you can build deck around, but Scoia'tael are quickly becoming my favorite faction. Right now I am playing "swarm" deck with healers, dragoons and blue mountain commando, but I'm really looking forward to build some ambush/weather control. So far I'm...
Top Bottom