Recent content by Chronoid

+
  1. Chronoid

[Bug]Can't loot luggage with disguise during the quest, "Killing Moon"

No prompts pop up, the person over the "radio" mentions what's in there, V mentions what's in there, I can clearly see that it's meant to be looted, with the little dot emblem over it...but I can't loot it. Guess I'm forced to rely on the Optical Camo for this until this is patched?
  2. Chronoid

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Massive bug during main Phantom Liberty quest with Reed during "You Know My Name." After I finish helping him get to the bridge, the game tells me to "meet up with Reed." But the game will not let me exit the sniper turret. At all. I am utterly stuck at this gun forevermore. I have tried...
  3. Chronoid

The Witcher 3 PS5 4.00 issue list and wishlist

So yeah, the Caparison of Lament still clips through Roach's mane. Seven years, a game of the year version, and a next-gen remaster and this saddle is still bugged as balls. Really, CDPR?
  4. Chronoid

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Mantis blades are still bugged. Here's some footage from my own gameplay after 6.1 dropped.
  5. Chronoid

So...no one is going to post video then? Sorry, but the anime didn't redeem this game. The bugs have not been fixed, I am still waiting on that redemption arc you guys.
  6. Chronoid

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

Yes, you are indeed devil's advocating. And it is wholly unnecessary and unwelcome.
  7. Chronoid

I need everyone with a PS5 copy to show video of them equipping the Mantis blades. I feel like I am being gaslight by the entire Cyberpunk 2077 community right now. Am I going insane? Is no one else really suffering from this constant visual nightmare? This bug has been plaguing me FOR THE PAST...
  8. Chronoid

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

They've bowed their head in shameful subservience to Blackrock. CDPR is finished. Whatever shred of faith I still had in the video-game industry has finally petered out. I was honestly hoping for someone over there in Poland to fix the Mantis Blades before I gave up on Cyberpunk 2077 forever...
  9. Chronoid

Well, whatdya know, we got another user with flickering Mantis Blades! FINALLY. Check my post on the first page. Should be of interest to you.
  10. Chronoid

This was about a year ago. "Interesting. We'll look into it." ...And that was that.
  11. Chronoid

Well, I guess I'm never using the Mantis Blades/Monowire for the rest of my time spent with this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  12. Chronoid

I still haven't been able to resolve this Mantis Blade issue. Same thing happens with Monowire as well. Clearing the shader cache did absolutely nothing.
  13. Chronoid

I have tried to start multiple new playthroughs on both platforms. This is a persistent bug that is not just happening to me, specifically. That footage you saw earlier? Wasn't mine. It was someone else's I got off the internet. But it mirrors my own exactly.
  14. Chronoid

Just tried switching out the damage mod for the mantis blades. Still doing the twitching.
  15. Chronoid

I am at my wit's end. I have been suffering from an ongoing bug with the Mantis Blades since release date. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I have tried reporting it directly to CDPR, hoping they'd have fixed it by patch 1.6. But as of today, installing and testing it...
Top Bottom