Recent content by cleanupdisc

+
  1. C

Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics - thoughts

Witcher 3 was only 900p on xbox one in 2015. If they want better graphics they can lower the base console xbox one to a 720p resolution. Then the Xbox one X can run this at 1440p ish. The same with ps4 and ps4 pro. They can scale back the resolution to drive better performance across a much...
  2. C

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Hmmm I wonder if the expansion will come out around the exact same time as the new gpu's from NVidia / amd. June?
  3. C

Auto Hide HUD

U can hide dialog boxes by turning off subtitles in options. Its what i did and it helps woth immersion. I use headphones and can hear thing clearly l so i dont need subtitles or npc boxes. Hope that helps you ;)
  4. C

Patch 1.10 Changelog

In the options menu you can turn off subtitles and that will turn off npc chatter subtitles along with subtitles during cutscences. I highly recommend that. And i recomend turning off the button icon on the bottom right of screen. It helps with immersion. Edit: i quoted the wrong poster. But...
  5. C

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Im saving up for a gaming pc for games like cyberpunk so im still on xbox one for witcher 3. MAN O MAN im telling you there is a huge graphics upgrade for xbox one (and probably ps4 as well). It as if im playing at a higher resolution, which is possible since it has been stated witcher 3 is only...
  6. C

Patch 1.10 Changelog

New region (DLC) is in 1.10!!! Performance is amazing on 1.10 things just look better. The added dlc region is in 1.10. In other words a big chunk of map has been added east of novigrad. IM PUMPED for hearts of stone. Im gonna try and travel through the new region. Im surprised because i...
  7. C

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

Mine also popped up in final preparations quest and I had the same error of after talking to Triss nothing happens. I just reloaded an old save but still have the quest to do later. Wonder what will happen if I try to meet up With Triss for that quest but she is in skellige or something ;-)
  8. C

Brand new XBOX One, brand new game - can't get past first cutscene...

Well what if your Xbox is defective? 99.9% of users aren't having the issues you had and I am apart of that 99.9%. Fix your system ---------- Updated at 12:09 AM ---------- Maybe it was a defective disc
  9. C

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

There is more to performance than just fps!!!
  10. C

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

lmao I love CDPR so much i've stop buying from companies like EA
  11. C

Brand new XBOX One, brand new game - can't get past first cutscene...

Only quick solution I could think of is trying to download the game on an external hardrive and trying again. This will make sure your internal xbox hardrive is not the problem.
  12. C

Witcher 3 Xbox one progress

The save should be connected to your gamertag. SO as long as you were playing on your gamertag even on his xbox, the save would go with you. If you just played on his Xbox with his gamertag the save stays with him..
  13. C

Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

Ill just say this. A "Wild hunt" DLC would be freaking awesome to learn more of a back story of those characters. In fact I bet we learn more with the dlc coming out in October. But I would love learning more of the wild hunt in the Witcher 3.
  14. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Best game ever!! Just sickens me that other companies nickel and dime customers for "packs" "skins" "maps", or whatever. Think about it even the Batman Arkham Knight game is charging customers like 1.99 for a new skin. Its BS. CDPR IS THE GREATEST.
  15. C

loading blur while walking around novigrad

I played all today and only like 1 blur screen. Maybe a fresh reset of game is good. Also I wonder if you save your game and load while in Novigrad if that affects anything, as opposed to saving and loading your save outside Novigrad....
Top Bottom