Recent content by Clint1989

+
  1. C

HAWKER SUPPORT - bug / mistake

Yes they do!!!!!! Scorch will end your so called OP deck.
  2. C

Kegs not rewarding a guaranteed rare/epic/legend

The final card you pick (the one where you have a choice of 3, pick 1 and discard the other 2), that final card you choose is always the rare.
  3. C

I'm 36-0......is this game too easy?

Oh please OP. Your deck is just asking to get scorched. It's game over for you if someone knows how to play their scorch card correctly.
  4. C

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement STILL BUGGED?

ended up just redoing the hearts of stone campaign only with a prebuilt geralt on the lowest difficulty. I followed the true achievements guide and it popped after finally opening the final chest at the 8th camp. really weird achievement.
  5. C

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement STILL BUGGED?

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement STILL BUGGED? So now that Blood and Wine is out, i'm on my way to completing the first DLC and moving on to the next one. I bought the season pass so i'm all ready to go. I've been reading that supposedly this achievement WAS bugged, but is now fixed. All that's...
  6. C

Xbox one patch resetting difficulty?

Sketchy stuff. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk. I'm starting my new playthrough on deathmarch soon now that the claywich merchant got fixed. can anyone else confirm that they've been switching to deathmarch during their playthroughs after it got reset mid game and still popping the...
  7. C

Person in distress in velen no key bug

i'm at work right now. exciting news. can anyone else confirm this? I may go home tonight and finally finish my first playthrough!
  8. C

Oh great. If I have to start gwent all over again on deathmarch i'm going to be very upset.
  9. C

That doesn't make sense unless it was a hotfix, which i'm pretty sure it's not. you'll have to wait for patch 1.08 unless you can confirm that it's working.
  10. C

Finally from Marcin himself! I hope this repairs the glitched achievement so I can finally finish my first playthrough! I've been dying to see what happens.
  11. C

Well dammit dude, what am I supposed to do?! I literally created this account for this ONE PURPOSE. I literally care about NOTHING ELSE. I've been playing other games in the mean time now because I've given up waiting for this fix. It's taken much longer than it should've. Now the achievement...
  12. C

There wasn't any acknowledgement in the 1.07 changelog about the merchant. For two months they've supposedly been aware of it and still no fix.
  13. C

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Lol yeah sure Marcin, and the Claywich merchant will still be broken so most of the community STILL won't be able to pop this stupid achievement.
  14. C

Difficulty randomly resets to "Just the Story" after 1.07 update (Xbox One)

I'm so glad I haven't started my deathmarch playthrough yet. Still waiting for you know who to get fixed.
  15. C

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

Claywich Merchant. But it's not going to happen after the gigantic mess that is 1.07
Top Bottom