Recent content by cyfariel

+
  1. cyfariel

Gameplay mechanics I want to see in "The Wicher 4"

The thing is with hub based world you can enjoy much more in level design. I wish W4 has more vertical and interesting level design with stealth mechanics. Basically having Geralt play as rogue witcher with steel/silver daggers.
  2. cyfariel

I agree, better to work out better gameplay mechanics and quality quests than huge open world.
  3. cyfariel

Cyberpunk Sequel?

I would be interested in sci-fi space opera RPG as their new IP.
  4. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

5. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

I would like to see religion based societies, rituals, worshiping, different point of views on gods and death.
  6. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

There can be female witchers. They are different school then sorceresses.
  7. cyfariel

When talking about new gameplay mechanics never seen in a Witcher game I would like dual steel/silver sword fighting steel/silver chain fighting
  8. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

It could be a number of things. Outsourcing for asset creation, API support or developing new render pipeline etc. Maybe licencing Unreal is less investment and less risk when considering such large game project than developing your own tools and pay for maintenance. On the other hand Unreal's...
  9. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

For indies yes. For triple A studios, Unreal has the largest pool of developers and studios for hire all over the world who are given specific task in development.
  10. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

Every big studio's game project requires software engineers to rewrite the engine from scratch to adopt new APIs, support new platforms and keeping it updated. This requires money and time. Unreal has developers all over the world and choosing it will make it easier to connect them. Not to...
  11. cyfariel

Witcher 4 - Dont mess it up! Listen to us!

Maintaining custom engine and modding tools is very difficult and expensive quest. UE5 has wider community and developers all over the world thus having greater potential than Red ever could. This was the best choice they've made.
  12. cyfariel

I would like new Witcher introduce true stealth mechanics with crtical hits and sneaking, more vertical level maps and agency.
  13. cyfariel

A New Saga Begins

Does New saga mean new trilogy?
  14. cyfariel

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

With the new update did you change your opinion for being an immersive sim and why?
  15. cyfariel

What after Cyberpunk?

I would love they incorporate Lovecraft in the next project. I think next game shouldn't be sci-fi but something fantastical only to change the pace.
Top Bottom