Recent content by Daerdin.435

+
  1. D

Real baby Geralt

Bring him on my friend, bring him on ;)
  2. D

Real baby Geralt

Hi there (again after a break). Here's a little update on my Geralt. Today there was this carnival fancy dress party at his kindergarten. When my son told me he wanted to be a knight I didn't expect he was talking about THIS kind of knight ;) Well, we need to start with something...
  3. D

Real baby Geralt

As some of you requested here's the update on my lil' Geralt. I don't know whether you have such tradition in your countries, but here in Poland, when a child starts a given education level - kindergarten, primary school, junior high and so on - there's this gala where all the kids are...
  4. D

CHARACTER: Iorweth

Cool to know that, Wisielec. Thanks :)
  5. D

Christmas contest 2010

Once again. Petra is there to save the day :) Thank you :)
  6. D

TW 2 GamesCom Presentation Preview

Did you notice the very last sentence on this page? http://www.witchersite.pl/images/stories/9.jpg ;)
  7. D

The new Geralt model

As I understood the guys correctly it was the other way round. But don't quote me on that. I'll try to make some guys drop in here and comment on that ;)Biggie, did I say you can put a picture of me in here? Did I? Did I?!? ;)
  8. D

Yeah, right. It was Developer's Sword he was holding in his hand ;)
  9. D

That's the magic of the Developer's Sign my friend ;)
  10. D

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

Forwarded once again, then...And BTW, once you tick 'Return to this topic' it should stay that way for good.
  11. D

That's right, Misterthx, thanks.BTWDid you notice that we have pictures in the posts back?In the form of clickable miniatures but still :D
  12. D

Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

Just as Corylea said, you've always been able to lock your own topic. That has not changed.Thanks for being watchful, we are still working on the new forum. Hope to make it as friendly as possible ;)
  13. D

mothra, I forwarded your problem to the web guys.EDIT:I was told, that getting rid of the browser's cookies might do the trick. If it doesn't, please let me know.
  14. D

What a relief that somebody notices those changes :) I know it's not everything you expected, but give us some more time, and we hope to make you feel like back at home :)
  15. D

All right Demut & Co. I believe that's enough about censorship and stuff in this topic. Thank you very much.We are still working on implementing some improvements in the forum. The general layout and stuff will not change, however. Thank you all for your support.
Top Bottom