Recent content by Daikuza

+
  1. D

Philippa Eilhart OP, Will it be Patched?

The foglets were just an example. I'm not crying because I always lose against NR or something like that, I think my average winrate is about 80+% with 3 different decks (Level. 39). NR doesn't deserve resurrection stuff. They can do everything that Skellige can, just much better and with much...
  2. D

Player given GG bonus is simply not a good idea

Enjoy all the bots that will spawn (thanks to the GG system) after the beta is over.
  3. D

Philippa Eilhart OP, Will it be Patched?

You say that like it's easy to do.... What about fog decks? 70% of all cards are in the same row. NR is way too strong in general, but Philippa is ridiculous in any way. The argument "don't invest in one row" makes me kinda mad, especially in the late game, you can't "invest" in multiple rows...
  4. D

No Sound Outside Of The Gwent Client

Yes, I tried, but it doesn't work. I don't know why. Even the browser sound doesn't work while the client is open.
  5. D

Bump, any help?
  6. D

[Suggestion] Change the monster ost.

I agree, I hate the monster tracks, it's the reason why I muted the music completely.
  7. D

No Sound Outside Of The Gwent Client I want to listen to some music while playing, but the sound is completely deactivated when you open the Gwent client.
  8. D

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I have 8-9 hours of gameplay by now and I got more than 10 kegs. Exaggerating? If anything, the time you need to get 100 gold doesn't take that much time, you can't expect to get 3 kegs per hour, cdpr can't give you anything for free. People forget that we can farm scraps, if you have enough...
  9. D

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I never bought any keg for real money and I would say my win-rate is about 90+ % atm. This is not supposed to sound conceited or something. I just wanna say, good cards alone will not win the games for you. There is also the luck-factor: 1. You can open 10 kegs and don't get a single card you...
Top Bottom