Recent content by DataEntity.390

+
  1. DataEntity.390

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

They can do that later, to ride the wave of interest from the Edgerunners anime.
  2. DataEntity.390

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The game is already as good as this community deserves. My message to the devs; Take a vacation.
  3. DataEntity.390

Is this game an rpg?

RPGs don't exist. No supposed RPG meets the requirements of a true RPG, hence no RPGs exist. Even in a tabletop RPG you cannot spontaneously decide to become a florist and have a smooth continuation of meaningful content. And as such, RPGs don't exist.
  4. DataEntity.390

Cyberpunk endings removes Replay Value for me.

Not all stories need a sappy hollywood ending.
  5. DataEntity.390

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

If you say so. Criticism is fine, but then every single thread everywhere has to be about the game being buggy, it becomes toxic. And it has been toxic for so long, that all the good will has been burned away. People just don't feel bad about someone facing game breaking bugs, not anymore, not...
  6. DataEntity.390

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

It's written; "Laughable." On a side note; The answer to your primary question is likely that the toxicity that you among others are spewing into the community writ large, is sapping the devs motivation to put in overtime to fix the game. A cource of action I fully support and I suspect the...
  7. DataEntity.390

cyberpunk is all graphics, melodrama, buggy and no gaming substance

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
  8. DataEntity.390

Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

An alpha build is a build without the features greenlit for the finished product. Some features just got the yellow or red light instead of green. Most likely because they didn't contribute enough of an value add to the end product in proportion to the needed development time.
  9. DataEntity.390

Simple case of priorities. They focused on the main gameplay loop; Shooting, driving and especially the fluid first person conversation system. Those other things - outside key moments - are secondary. And every instance would have required testing and tuning. And thus cost development time.
  10. DataEntity.390

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

So you want artists, level and quest designers to start messing around with code?
  11. DataEntity.390

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

The Peralez questline is a obvious setup and foreshadowing for what is likely the first expansion.
  12. DataEntity.390

Favorite companion from any game?

Goro Takamura. I am convinced that any videogame firefight would be improved Rome Kanda cursing in the background. You can bitch and moan about the game all you want, but the proof is in the pudding. After a long long while, the game made a jaded bastard like me, give a singular shit about...
  13. DataEntity.390

Fashionware is a very likely free DLC.
Top Bottom