Recent content by DaWitcher

+
  1. D

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Nice to see you all again. Cheers.
  2. D

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

Any advice I am getting this Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\abilitymanagertypes.ws(17): Structure 'SBlockedAbility' already defined. Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\aicombatstorage.ws(2): Cannot find class 'CAIStorageHandler' to import Error...
  3. D

It's so nice to see you all still here. It's been so long. Unfortunately, as much as I love you all, it will be a while before I can come back to partake of this. Keep up the pleasant discussions folks. I love to read whenever I get the chance. Cheers all, I miss you guys. DaWitcher out for...
  4. D

Triss Screenshot Thread

Just beautiful @Boromir2015
  5. D

Triss Fan Art Thread

Cheers
  6. D

Triss Screenshot Thread

~ Screen shot by: 0nakita I have to say I love the outfit in this one. It's awesome, so is the background.
  7. D

Come on guys, everyone can post their opinions, but you are right Sagitarii lets not continue this. My suggestion is we all read what we want, see what we want, and do what we want so everyone is happy.
  8. D

Fan Fiction are not continuation of the book by any chance as the game is not a continuation of the books. They are all possibilities in a The author is the only person who can continue the books. This discussions always ends the same way and everyone digs into their corners. You may not like...
  9. D

[SPOILER] Triss Merigold.

Interesting arguement you make. I must say, you have full right to confine yourself to those rules. However, for some of us the rules are interpreted more openly. For the sake of discussion, enlightened me if you will. The rules you mentioned, are they the same rules that allows time travel...
  10. D

It was out of respect that I decided to translate, but you are correct and I appreciate the advice. That being said I am the one who commissioned the artwork. The child, the pose, the dress on Triss, and the scene were my idea. When it's all said and done the Witcher is a fictional story, a...
  11. D

Czemu Miałem grafiki stworzone . Wiedźmin jest fikcyjny świat , a gra jeszcze . P.S. I apologize, I don't speak your language so this was my attempt to translate. Cheers
  12. D

Triss Fan Art Thread

Artist: Ronfaure Commissioned By: @DaWitcher & @FarrySquall Triss, Rosina, Geralt A beautiful Rose Remembrance of the place Where I first give you a Rose From my heart a Rose that last forever True love to overcome troubles First, love to give you strength My love will heal...
  13. D

A kind of bittersweet yet positive look at the romance additions

I wish to see Triss and Geralt in Kovir. Love the fixes GingerEffect REDDorigen Marcin Momot* Enjoying the expansion and looking forward to what you come up with next.
  14. D

Triss Screenshot Thread

Are you kidding Sarcen ? Of course we care. Thanks for updating this
  15. D

Look at it as a getaway cabin. They go there to spend quality time together away from Triss's busy life as advisor to the king. Their home in Kovir is definitely better than that because the end pic clearly shows the inside of their home. I agree though that CDPR didn't show something a lot...
Top Bottom