Recent content by Dijkstra-ru

+
  1. D

Linux version?

It works fine in the virtual machine. I run gwent successfully on mac with well-known virtualization software.
  2. D

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

Come on, you cant beat everyone just by playing monsters. You should try, and you will change your opinion. Also, I'm not the huge monster fan, I have full set of NR decks, two hype ST decks and so on. Plan to play everything eventually, so nerfs do not scare me.
  3. D

Connection Issues

Maybe you should reconsider point loss upon technical kickout before you can see the opponent? I have "problem with local client", autoloss, points decrease. Then (literally, next game in less than minute) my opponent have same issue (judjing by message), autowin, guess what? Point decrease...
  4. D

Connection Issues

Maybe you should reconsider point loss upon technical kickout before you can see the opponent? I have "problem with local client", autoloss, points decrease. Then (literally, next game in less than minute) my opponent have same issue (judjing by message), autowin, guess what? Point decrease...
  5. D

If you meet too much of some tactic, try to tech up against it. Add lacerates, weather-immune units and Aeromancy (or Merigold's Hailstorm, practically the same) then own this hype decks. It is as simple as it can be in my opinion.
  6. D

Err... Okay? Here are some (graphomaniac) thoughts from monster point of view (around 3300 MMR, consume deck): — SK discard is the most popular deck on ladder. I think it beats everything, but monsters, Ciri-dash+Cerys+Lugos combo is mad pile of gold in last round, plus overbuffed Morkvag and...
  7. D

Yep, I'm playing a nekker+arachas consume deck. Actually, your screenshot could be taken from our mutual game, I even remember we played before. The nekker output depends heavily on first round nekker warrior number. Which is random; this deck depends on mulliganing nekkers and crones, there are...
  8. D

Then they get igni'd and no more respawn. Far worse, monster faction ability kept one of them and became useless. It is not that easy to play this deck, really.
  9. D

A new update just now? Have service interrupted and strange behavior with rank, the old announcement on webiste have also date updated.
  10. D

I have toruble understanding even the Russian untranslated text. It is quite normal, if you can win opponent 10 levels ahead of you; he may be f2p player farming cards, and you may be donating for example. Compare not the level, but rank. Also Avallac'h does not seem underpowered for me. Maybe...
  11. D

Reinforcement dont work correctly

Confirm this bug as of 8-9 february, when trying to play reinforcement, it proposes to pick target before playing card itself; target list is probably limited to one type (I was able to target only three copies of poor infantry on time, and some other single card another time).
Top Bottom