Recent content by DonRade

+
  1. D

Banished vs Destroyed?

And see that is something that should be described in the more info screen when you right click a card.
  2. D

Minimalistic Wishlist

Good points. Those are some of my concerns as well. Especially the question of whether the game will be a heavy pay to win like Hearthstone.
  3. D

SUGGESTION: Let us right click on the 5th keg card + more detailed card info

SUGGESTION: Let us right click on the 5th keg card + more detailed card info So when we open kegs, and when we have the option to choose the last card out of 3 - let us right click on them for more info. I found myself choosing cards that I shouldn't have cause of not having enough information...
  4. D

SOLVED BUG: 2nd card in Collection does NOT appear in Deck Builder

PS: Am I supposed to just mill those extra silver cards then? What other purpose do they have...
  5. D

Oh my bad in that case. Feel free to delete this thread!
  6. D

BUG: 2nd card in Collection does NOT appear in Deck Builder So as you can see from the screenshot I just got a 2nd Manticore and wanted to put it in my deck but when I went to add it, it did not show up in the list of available cards. It said I had 1 which I equipped but not the 2nd one. Please...
Top Bottom