Recent content by dpastern

+
  1. D

Will this be available in Australia

I hope so...I really do. I don't want a heavily censored game (compared to overseas versions of the game either) . I want to enjoy the game in all its full glory.
  2. D

yes that is exactly my viewpoint too. You know something has gone horribly wrong with society when a consenting adult can't watch or play what they want to in the privacy of their own home.
  3. D

Sadly, I'm gaming on PS4. So, if it is banned, I'm screwed. I don't want CDPR to censor it. I want the idiotic Australian government to stop censoring consenting adults from enjoying adult content in the safety of their own bloody homes. If good 2 shoes don't like the game, great. That's...
  4. D

the Australian government is particularly bad at censorship. My guess is that if the game does contain drugs and nudity, along with what is considered excessive violence, it'll be banned. As to buying it from overseas, border patrol, nee Australian customs, will intercept and destroy it...
  5. D

I can NOT box... I absolutely suck at it...

Thanks guys. I ended up beating him on easy mode (and really easy). I just CBA stuffing around with him on normal mode anymore. Cheers! Dave
  6. D

I tried that a few times, had zero luck with that approach. The problem is I suspect it'll take 20-30 successfully hits to take him out, but only 4 or 5 hits for him to take Geralt out, which is incredibly unbalanced imho. I'm to the point where I just won't bother with any of the boxing or...
  7. D

Boxing I'm having a really hard time on a NG+ taking on Tailor in Novigrad. I beat him on my first run through of the game after 2 or 3 tries, but after 20 odd tries this time around, I've had no luck. The best I've been able to do is to get him down to half health, and that's only 3 or 4...
  8. D

I Finally Did It - 100% Achievements!!!

Congrat - very well done! Dave
  9. D

Wolf School Gear Chest Bugged

Yeah, this chest is bugged on PS4 even after the 1.12 patch. I installed the DLC after finishing the main game and hearts of stone expansion. I hadn't been to either the signal tower before, or to the Bastion. Neither location has any wolf gear. The ruined tower to the north does not have...
  10. D

Fast travel issue + on foot issue

I presume this is a bug, but I'm curious. Can you try walking/running on the road until you find another fast travel point. Use that to travel back to White Orchard, and then travel back to this same fast travel point. Then try calling roach and seeing if you can mount her and ride her. If...
  11. D

HELP: Hidden Treasure in Skellige - Island West of Urskar

I too had this issue when I did this part of Skellige. I bet you got the key from the skeleton and tried to loot the chest BEFORE killing both bears. Future note for yourself and others - kill all of the monsters before you try and access the treasure chest. Go back to a prior save, kill...
  12. D

Auction painting aka Avid Collector quest

Worked for me on PS4 too (even pre 1.12 patch). Dave
  13. D

Can't dive - Geralt does nothing

I usually let the monster drag me under too. That said, it's only a temporary fix, and later on if you want to dive again, you still can't. This happens frequently I might add and is rather annoying. It's a bug that shouldn't exist 6+ months after game release imho. As others have said...
  14. D

[BUG] Hearts of Stone: I wore Ofieri achivement doesn't trigger (Steam - Spoilers obviously)

1.12 (PS4) worked for me - although not straight away. I didn't get the ofeiri blinder until AFTER I'd beaten him the race - he doesn't give it to you as a prize for winning, but offers it for sale in his store once you beat him (and only AFTER you've beaten him). The ofieri saddle is...
  15. D

Your most hated Monster type

neither did I. But I hate the buggers with a passion.
Top Bottom