Recent content by Doc-6

+
  1. D

Regular disconnections

I'm also having a ton of issues with the iOS version since yesterday. Game is unplayable for me, as almost everything I click results in a crash.
  2. D

Roadmap coming next week!

Unless it's Gwent coming to mobile, doesn't much matter. Won't be returning until then.
  3. D

Biggest problems Gwent is facing right now (March 2018)

All these issues are far too nit-picky. THE biggest problem facing Gwent right now is that people can only play it on their PCs. One simple reason is holding Gwent back from much more widespread adoption: people can't play it on the go.
  4. D

Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

Glad to see some famous HS players finally streaming this game. Exposure is not what's keeping new players from easily picking it up though. One word is: MOBILE. Until Gwent is on everyone's phone, it will deter many, many, many people from actively playing it.
  5. D

RNG Broken or Bad Luck

Unbelievable. The fact that you can "grind" out 3-5 packs (kegs) a day in this game is far more generous than most other popular CCGs. You will not come close to this in Hearthstone, and will absolutely not be getting 1 Legendary card every 2 weeks in that game. You should lower those entitled...
  6. D

Do you hate certain decks so much you forfeit in straight away?

Definitely have the urge to immediately quit when I see Emhyr and I know I can't beat mulligan, but usually let it play out to at least round 2.
  7. D

Meteorite Powder is WAY too Expensive

To consider a price not important isn't rational. If it cost $1000 per 400 meteorite powder, would that be reasonable? There is a great amount of resources dedicated by developers to come up with these price points. Say CDPR created this currency (meteorite powder) with an exchange rate of $20...
  8. D

That's exactly what I'm arguing. I'm a whale. I'd chuck a few hundred bucks into this game (already have), and probably a few thousand over the game's lifetime, if it last long enough. But considering I'm likely CDPR's target customer in creating this resource (meteorite powder), and I won't...
  9. D

Meteorite Powder is WAY too Expensive CDPR has said this resource was created because they worked really hard on the Premium art and want everyone to have them eventually. Love the idea, but the cost of that powder is extremely overvalued. If you want to craft every premium card in the game...
  10. D

Allow New Users to Create Topics

Allow New Users to Create Topics I have >10 "Posts", but cannot create topics in these forums. So what exactly is the requirement to create a New Topic?! This requirement is really dumb in the first place. This forum is relatively dead because no one can just casually come on and create a...
  11. D

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Games like this are definitely not pay to win. More like, pay to get the full experience. Since it's absolutely free otherwise, I don't see a problem with this. That being said, I love CDPR's generosity - the amount and rate of cards/resources you can earn for FREE in this game is stunning...
  12. D

Ovestated Bronzes in this now Beta

NR heavy cavalry are probably a bit over tuned, but I don't think there's a fundamental problem with big bronzes, in general. There are typically ways of dealing with most. The body size on gold cards is often irrelevant, as their abilities usually often massive potential synergy that more...
  13. D

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

Personally think sage + tremors were the main offenders. Tremors with carryover didn't seem to make much sense. And it was too easy to pull too many without the Banish mechanic on sage.
  14. D

Why do we need immune golds back. Constructively. A zero negativity thread.

OP's post reads like some sort of zen proverb. Sounds deep, but in actuality has little rationale or meaning.
  15. D

What is the point of demotion now

There are a variety of interactions that still make demotions useful, for example, Avallac'h in Millfgard decks.
Top Bottom