Recent content by Duhad

+
  1. Duhad

Aretuza Journey begins!

After skipping Yen and Triss (Yen cus I was burnt out and needed a break from the game and Triss cus... I don't really like Triss) I am very happy to be back on the journey wagon! The lack of leader skin was an odd one, but honestly I have so many leader skins at this point and so few boards...
  2. Duhad

Heat Wave and the 'Tall Removal' Problem

Hey friends, I've got a wild, insane, totally outrageous hot take that no one here has ever voiced before! A tack so radical, I fear even by saying it, I may well be dragged through the streets for my unbelievably brave stance! What is this mindbogglingly hot take? Heatwave kind of sucks...
  3. Duhad

Patch notes 8.1

How is succubus different with this change? Its gone from, "Summon a DIFFERENT copy of Succubus from your graveyard to a random row" to "Summon THIS copy of Succubus from your graveyard to a random row". In other words, its changed from, 'If you have two succubus in your graveyard, summon one...
  4. Duhad

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

Update is only a few hours old and being run by people trapped in their homes. I am sure it will be fixed up soon, this sort of thing happens every major update and it never lasts more then a day. I'm not a mod or a CDPR employee, but I can say with some certainty that if you all just give it a...
  5. Duhad

New Journey?

I actually was thinking about that and while I don't think they would go for all 6 factions for any given journey (that would sort of go against one of the reasons for decoupling leaders and skins due to not wanting to make 6 new skins every time a new set of leader powers dropped and this would...
  6. Duhad

New Journey?

Now the real question is... Who will the Journey focus on as its key character we get rewards for if we pay for the premium version? My bet is Ciri. She's neutral so can work for any faction, she's the second most important character in the books and the 3ed game and she's been shown with...
  7. Duhad

is "Add Armor" in week challenges bugged?

Just found that out after some testing and was about to report back with that. Wish it was more clear, but yes working around that worked.:shrug: PS. Oh also DON'T USE MF! For some reason that made all the cards in the deck, not just the ones that actually started with armor, count as having...
  8. Duhad

is "Add Armor" in week challenges bugged?

So I noticed that despite going HARD on armor to fill out the most recent set of Journey Mode contracts, the game doesn't seem to acknowledge that I have actually slapped metal on any of my boys at all. I checked on reddit and apparently I'm not the only one having this problem so I figured I...
  9. Duhad

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

Don't know for sure, but its a safe bet that post release all kegs will sell for 100 ore each (including the new MM ones) , skin bundles will NOT be available again, BUT we might eventually see an alt skin (like a Gaunter wearing red) as an alternate skin that can be picked up in a cheaper...
  10. Duhad

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

I think your right, but let me offer an alternative I think is also possible: Having said all of that, I still think your guess is pretty damn likely, but I have seen allot of people leaning that way and I think theirs some fair evidence for an alternative guess. 1591215431 Neutrals have...
  11. Duhad

Countdown on playgwent.com/ : Could it be...

Makes sense honestly. That's time for a trailer, a couple card reveals, a quick run down of balance changes (not going to be a huge update I am guessing since they are likely going to be dropping a bunch of new cards soon anyway) and then a reminder that following various gwent players on...
  12. Duhad

Tune in to the first GWENT Masters tournament of this season!

We didn't get a name or release date, but we did get a countdown and given one of the casters, in reference too it said, "I'll be saving my resources for the next couple of weeks" I think its safe to assume the count down is leading to the reveal of the next expansion which will be dropping mid...
  13. Duhad

Tune in to the first GWENT Masters tournament of this season!

Skip the stream live, then watch it afterwards when you can just skip around to find the actual games and leeks. I doubt they are going to be able to fix all the issues they had over a single night so if you found yourself frustrated to the point of just skipping the tournament altogether, just...
  14. Duhad

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

This was... Underwhelming, though given the lock down I can't say I blame the team for being fairly sloppy when trying to throw together a whole expansion over discord calls. Would have been REALLY nice if they had tweaked a few more provisions, but I imagine if the next content release is...
  15. Duhad

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

I agree with this, though I think MO needs more buffs to go along with it as they really have been low tier for awhile now. However if/when they are buffed, it should not be with this card remaining a ludicrously strong 5p double engine with enough armor to make it's bodies basically unkillable...
Top Bottom