Recent content by Durentyr

+
  1. D

Has anyone been able to change their weekly quests?

No, I always get the message that I will be able to change them again "next week", but I have never been able to click on the refresh or cycle button for the new journey quests
  2. D

🎉The Welcome Thread

I seem to be having a weird bug today with XP gain. After winning games where I play to Round 3 and the last card I only get about 30xp. I went from 310 to 343 xp in the last game I won. I am supposed to be getting a lot more than that, especially on Gwentsday, I wanted to grind some levels...
  3. D

Geralt and Ciri make a return!

You can only level up one journey at a time, any crown points earned from playing or from quests only go to your active journey. However, they Journey is infinite, there is no time limit on how long you have to complete it, Ciri and Geralt's journey will always be available from now on, and it...
  4. D

Patch Notes 10.5

The journeys are infinite, it does not expire in 3 months, you have all the time in the world. you can choose only to buy the 2nd premium journey in 6 or 7 months if you want Sorry tried to quote someone but apparently I do not know how it works on the forum
  5. D

Elden ring question

It really does sound like this is simply not your kind of game and the issue is well beyond the controller. For me I love the combat system and how precisely you have to control your character, nothing is automated. You have to gain the skill through a lot of practice and avoid making mistakes...
  6. D

Elden ring question

It annoyed me in Dark Souls 1 when I started, but you actually adapt really quickly. I have played every Dark Souls game, and Sekiro, and Elden Ring with mouse and Keyboard and I have never had any problems. It does take a bit of mapping of your keyboard to make it comfortable and easy, but when...
  7. D

I can’t use my deck

If you go to the deckbuilder are the decks valid? Or have you done over the provision cap? I am sure you know that there are often changes in provision costs with patches which makes decks invalid.
  8. D

Overkill contract problem

As far as I know the problem is that your opponent is not allowed to quit, otherwise I don't think it counts the points or something. If they pass and you win then it is fine, but if they forfeit or disconnect then the game does not look at the point difference since other win conditions were...
  9. D

Patch Notes 10.1

Can someone explain the new Scapegoat to me please? Scapegoat: Power changed from 7 to 1. Ability changed to: Disloyal. Profit: 6. Deploy: Place a Bounty on self. So basically you get 6 profit and -1 points Compared to Beggar which gives your 3 profit and a body of 3. Hence, your first...
  10. D

[Gwent / Bug] Is this card performing properly?

Read the card description carefully. It only pulls Monster cards from your graveyard. So the card pulled two monster cards, but then you only have two neutral card left which it does not work on.
  11. D

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hello! I started playing Gwent in December, I have made it to Pro Rank a few times now, but I am actually still confused by exactly how MMR and ladder placement works. This is what I understand: Your MMR is the total of your top four faction MMR You have both current and peak MMR for each...
Top Bottom