Recent content by dwavenhobble

+
  1. dwavenhobble

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I won't GG if: 1) you spent most of the time on my turn spamming emotes. I don't mind the odd emote or emotes at an appropriate time but when it's constant spam I will mute it and there will be no GG 2) You're playing a net deck in unranked. Look for it to be a Good Game for me I want to see...
  2. dwavenhobble

Patch applied this morning - what was it for?

The claim is some people found a way to exploit it and as they changed it from a loss to a draw it gave incentive to try and do it.
  3. dwavenhobble

Badly Designed Cards (Opinion)

Some to add. Clear Skies = It's thaw but with only 1 use and no others. If you're not vs a weather player it's a dead card. Scout is also better for clearing just 1 row as you get the 4 value too playing it. Dimeritium Bomb = It's great for clearing artifacts. It's useless otherwise and can...
  4. dwavenhobble

Is it just me or does Eredin's ability just not fit into monsters?

Honestly I think as a leader ability he should get 2 charges to be able to play a weather effect on 1 enemy row for 2 turns. Playable only once per round. So in 2 round he can apply a short term weather effect. My logic that's 8 damage at max. That's the same damage as Ada or the inverse of...
  5. dwavenhobble

Patch applied this morning - what was it for?

It might be to fix the rope exploit that was letting people get draws instead of losses from disconnecting in a certain way.
  6. dwavenhobble

Stop special card decks!!

Yeh predatory Dive and a lot of the other cards similar to it could do with changes I think. I mean people are often playing them turn 1 to kill your unit but them having non on their side it doesn't harm them. I think it should be "Kill the lowest value unit on each side, if you have no unit...
  7. dwavenhobble

See I felt the same with Trap decks initially. Then I decided to build and play one (a proper trap deck not a deck using traps in place of special cards in a no unit deck). You quickly realise how most people playing them telegraph their moves. Early trap = Incinerating trap Mid game trap =...
  8. dwavenhobble

Hawker Smuggler Keeps Boosting the Same Unit

Ok I've been playing this game for a long time. I didn't capture a screenshot of this because I just thought it was my own incompetence. So they were an Anna Henrietta player and I was playing Scoia'tael Eldain He manages to steal Smugglers and play a second smugglers from my starting deck...
  9. dwavenhobble

An easy fix for this to keep the decks being able to be played post nerf would be to allow Vivienne: Oriole able to target any artifact not just enemy ones. Then once you've used all the charges on an artifact you play her and eat the artifact getting a pretty big card on the board. 1)...
  10. dwavenhobble

Just change immune to be something like "Tough skin" Units can be targeted but has skin that makes it hard for anything to affect it. That way it could be targeted by purify (though purify itself needs changing IMO to stop it removing lock)
  11. dwavenhobble

Purify feels a bit too good

The issue is at present the push seems to be to nerf removal which is at present the best answer so purify will likely become the better answer after.
  12. dwavenhobble

Purify feels a bit too good

I forget who said it but it goes something like this "Cards games are about questions and answers, you want people to be presented with a range of answers but you don't want them to always have the perfect answer to any question" The idea being there should be many ways to deal with things but...
  13. dwavenhobble

The main problem at present and the reason we're seeing the decks we are is because removal might be a problem. The entire point of no unit decks is they rely on a big unit and getting last turn. At present having units on the field is worth less than having them in the hand and that's part of...
  14. dwavenhobble

An easy fix would be to bring back "Crewed" as a thing and have artifacts only work if "Crewed"
  15. dwavenhobble

Sheldon Skaggs

Ok then so they've boosted Skags which of the 10 turns round 3 will they be played on? Skaggs will already be boosted and any-one not a fool will avoid the last turn play and even then Skaggs even if he's killed forced a removal from you and still did 9+ damage Lets assume you hold onto those...
Top Bottom