Recent content by EvolvedResolve

+
  1. E

Turn and Face the Strange Mutation Tips.

Right on, thanks.
  2. E

So I basically restarted B&W by getting the Master, Master Master quest and immediately getting all the Grandmaster Wolven armor and weapons. Then I went and got all five ability points from the Places of Power in Toussaint. I just completed the "Turn and Face The Strange" quest and have been...
  3. E

Turn and Face the Strange Mutation Tips. AH, okay.. I'll disable HUD for future shots. Thank you. Your tree looks great. I know most people focus primarily on combat, so a 85% Sign build is interesting. I'm immediately going to go do the quest which unlocks the mutations and redo my skill...
  4. E

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

No Title I'll give this a shot.. I only just now learned you can take screenshots, lol. I'll share my skill tree once I get to the mutations upgrade (again).
  5. E

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing! Do you have a pic of your skill tree by any chance? How are you taking photos before transferring to USB?
  6. E

I know you were referencing another poster.. but may I ask if you run with Blur and/or Motion Blur on?
  7. E

Right on, I got you. My situation is sort of confusing, even for myself now, that I'm thinking about it. What I stated was correct, but I left out some info I didn't feel was relevant. I actually played through and beat the main game originally on old PS4. The console died and I lost all my...
  8. E

I originally played the main game, HoS, and about 3-4 hours of B&W on a regular PS4. I updated w/ a patch anytime one became available. Then I acquired a PS4 Pro last Friday and decided to reload a save when the Blood and Wine Expansion begins. Since then, I've only tooled around for and hour or...
  9. E

Yeah, that's wild that some users experience it and others do not. Must be extremely frustrating to not even be able to enjoy the game and to have been waiting on a fix for so long.. I'm at Level 40, after having completed the main game, Hearts of Stone and just beginning (restarting) Blood &...
  10. E

Ha, yes.. I likely will fire it up today. Of course, knowing my luck.. I'll get around 75% complete and then the patch will come out and make the resolution 15-25% better. Then I'll be tempted to start it over AGAIN in order to take in Toussaint in all it's proper glory. Naturally, this can all...
  11. E

I literally just upgraded to a UHD 4K TV and from PS4 to a PS4 Pro.. and now just sitting here on my hands waiting for the PS4 HDR patch so I can begin Blood and Wine ... aaaaand waiting.
Top Bottom