Recent content by exxxed

+
  1. exxxed

Televisions in the background are massively loud in 2.01?

It's been like that since 2.0 with a bunch of other audio issues, I just kind of learned to live with it... very annoying. I think it's part of the effects slider, I had it at 50 percent for a while can't remember if it made a difference with the TV ads.
  2. exxxed

What's coming in Patch 2.02

This has been an issue on the PC since 2020... sadly. Back in the day Alt-Tab would generally fix it but now every so often (usually after a main quest or several) I have to reload a save because the performance just tanks. Weird memory leak, was present during menus and the map screen as...
  3. exxxed

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Missed the timeframe for the Photomode contest so might as well share these here... 1697913688
  4. exxxed

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Videos and Tributes {SPOILERS}

That was absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing and the great memories. Hats off... 1692739469 Love it, has a Morten Granau and Phaxe vibe to it, nice.
  5. exxxed

I would gladly pay $60 each for two DLCs that split the campaign into 3 actual life paths

I don't think it's feasible to expect a company to shake up the already released and loved game for the sake of proving any detractors wrong, nor would I believe it feasible to be a paid expansion of the sort. Now on the other hand I would personally like if the side mission branches would be...
  6. exxxed

What game are you currently playing

Tarkovsky was a genius when it comes to story telling and cinematography, otherworldly really. Yes exactly about Hogwarts Legacy, it's fantastic in a very lighthearted way, I was grinning all the way through, so silly yet so brilliant in it's world design and world building, made me feel like...
  7. exxxed

What game are you currently playing

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly ongoing for a while... But really playing I guess it's Dead Space RE, Dead Space 2 (just started) and Hogwarts Legacy. What a start to 2023
  8. exxxed

Okay this is really two different games, isn't it?

It's interesting how people perceive V's predicament differently depending on the dialogue choice or perception in general. For example, V can literally tell Vic ''bullshit'' towards Vic's diagnosis, also Vic is no expert in these matters explained by Vic himself. You also take the time to...
  9. exxxed

User scores are consistently worse than critic scores on metacritic.

In general I find people in all walks of life to be less tolerant nowadays, and that sucks to be honest, nothing seems to be fun anymore and everything is hyper-scrutinized to the n'th degree. Either way, besides the RT performance (which was expected when it comes to the RT-Global...
  10. exxxed

Crash upon enabling RT

Had the same exact issue the other day, it also crashed after reloading a save game after death with RT disabled. I fixed it by restarting my PC, now everything works fine. Hope this helps, cheers!
  11. exxxed

Extremly bad performance on Next Gen Update!

I've been looking at this video and it seems like the same story: All I can suggest at the moment is to forget about RT and either play at 1440p with hairworks disabled or use the DX11 version. I know I want to use RTGI myself, it looks so good but I'd rather have smooth performance. And...
  12. exxxed

Yup, I'm 15 hours in and have not yet had any performance problems except the huge fps hit from RT. 1671138285 RT or not the game shouldn't be running that badly, that's horrendous. My suspicion is that it's not utilizing your hardware to the best of it's ability, it looks like there's some...
  13. exxxed

Sound quality issues

I'm with you on the sound issues, I was unsure if it was my 7.1 surround sound setup since it caused similar problems in Halo Infinite and Skyrim as well.
  14. exxxed

Full spec - RTX 3080 GPU 10GB, Intel Core i7 9700k @ 4200MHz, 32GB DDR4 and the game is installed on a Samsung EVO 980 NVMe M.2 . Also I should mention I'm on the latest windows 10 update and the latest Nvidia Driver. Try this and see if you need to update your OS...
Top Bottom