Recent content by fearless1289

+
  1. F

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Game crashes for me every 10 mins or so into it after the last update. Tried various fixes nothing works. Win10 64 pro. RTX 2070 super. i9 9900k 32gb ram. All drivers are updated
  2. F

I'm leaving

This season is the worst, I have lost over 120 games to 40 wins compared to last season. I have tried for weeks learning the new mechanics watching youtube players, using the deck guide etc and it's not helping. I have tried using the meta decks. and the problem I'm getting is the wrong cards...
  3. F

Day 1 Builds

I'm going to try an make rich deckard from blade runner an try to put his stats so high intelligence, gun fighting, hand to hand combat.
  4. F

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I have to say CD you've shot your self in the foot with this one its one thing to play in first person its another when you put cut scenes in FPS whitch won't work why do you think all films scenes are not done from characters prospective cause it very really works from the audience point of...
  5. F

Hopes for Character Creation

If they do bring out boob sliders for the female character. It's only fair the Male counterpart gets a penis slider.
  6. F

top 10 favorite games

That's a very difficult question to answer. Are you talking about story,graphics,gameplay etc. They are all appealing in different ways. But I'll try an answer your question as best I can. For story. The Last Of Us I haven't been this invested emotionally since the Mass Effect trilogy. For...
  7. F

The Joke Thread

“Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he think he was doing at the time?”.............................. “A fart is just your arse applauding.”....................... “People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the f*** is...
  8. F

Open PTR feedback

Not happy with the PTR don't like the slow gamplay and way to easy to knock cards of the bored where the chains and combos majority of the cards description is vague and dosnt make sense an example being toad comsume 1 card with 3 power or less and draw card nothing happend the only thing i...
  9. F

A game is only as good as its villain/s

What your talking about is a mirror to the hero the best example to a villian for the hero would be Gul Dukat to Sisko from DS9, Joker to Batman, Frau Engel to Blazkowicz in wolfenstien. So the question is can CD give us a unique villian that can go down as one of the greatest in pop culture...
  10. F

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will there be hats from bandanna to caps and other types your character can buy and wear ?
  11. F

Can you please just ban RNG cards until Homecoming?

This season has been absolute joke for months now i have been getting bad hands every time getting trashed by players who have the winning hand on there starter deck an i'm using the meta decks or my opponent has the same build as me but i'm dealt with a bad hand every time i'm not some noob...
  12. F

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

i'm done with this game ive been playing since closed beta an this is the worst change ive ever seen i just cant win at any match anymore. its way too easy to counter now an it dosnt matter if im 30 or 40 points ahead all they have to do is keep spamming cards that remove mine an i dont have...
  13. F

Taking a hiatus from Gwent

i'm the same the game is unplayable SKELLIGE is useless now against NILFGAARD. CD just made the faction redundant. Every-player has bloody weather cards, now before you weather lovers jump down my throat I'll tell you why an its very simple every faction has a weather clear cards beside...
  14. F

Weather suggestion

yeh the weather cards are OP at the moment what the point in giving us positional cards when your side of the board gets nerferd by every weathers cards an you have 3 clears skies an the opposition is running with 4 0r 5 weather cards. i say to you CD Project if you reads this bring back the...
Top Bottom