Recent content by Foxtrot1994

+
  1. F

Graphics glitches after 1.22

Graphics glitches after 1.22 Noticed the first time when I got on a boat (pic actually taken from a reddit thread): However it does appear in other parts of the world, occasionally. On boats, always.
  2. F

Mod request - Fog removal

Read post above. I won't run the risk of having to download the entire game again. Seriously, instead of having to install such a complicated mod like ULM, wouldn't it be a lot more practical to just make one that works like STLM, where you just put it in the Mods folder and that's it? With the...
  3. F

Yeah but it's a pain to install and last time I used it it caused all kinds of bugs and glitches and even occasional crashes. I had to redownload the game. All those gigs. So if someone could make a mod just dedicated to simply remove the fog that'd be great.
  4. F

Mod request - Fog removal Has anyone ever thought of a mod that JUST removes the fog? As in, no lighting changes like STLM or ULM etc. Just getting rid of that blue fog. Would be awesome for those like me who like vanilla lighting and want to keep it, but dislike that blue fog hiding stuff in...
  5. F

Where does the company's name come from?

Where does the company's name come from? They've probably said it in some interview, in which case, I missed it. Also, why the bird logo? Sorry, I'm just very curious.
  6. F

Thanks to @SkacikPL, the quest modding can begin (kindof)

So how is this mod coming along? I'm really looking forward to it.
  7. F

Iconic stuff

LOL I knew somebody would come up with Odrin. What about the other games?
  8. F

Eguitar01's E3 Lighting Mod

So do I. And I still wouldn't say so. When I look out my window, I don't see that kinda lighting and colors. Except when it's cloudy. But I don't think the creator had realism in mind when he did the mod. And even if he did, whatever, I'm still gonna install it because it reminds me a lot of...
  9. F

Eguitar01's E3 Lighting Mod

I wouldn't really say so, dude, bu holy crap eguitar01 does that remind me of TW1... so much nostalgia. :cirisad:
  10. F

Iconic stuff

Iconic stuff Every Witcher game has its own something that is stuck in our head and that immediately makes you think of it. So post here what's that something for you! For me: o The Witcher - The "Buaaaaaaah!" kid. Seriously, that kid drove me mad. What's with so much vomit, kiddo? o The...
  11. F

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I chose "The new game(s) should be a "a fresh start". New exciting lands, characters, companions, lore etc." I think after Blood and Wine, CDPR should let go of Geralt. It's better to end it on a high note with The Witcher 3 than to milk him forever. Thankfully they already agree on this. So...
  12. F

For book readers: Your Favorite Short Story?

A Little Sacrifice. The only thing to have ever pussified a Predator. Yes, I shed tears.
  13. F

Emotional, sad questlines: Bloody Baron vs von Everec

Oh man... hard to pick. Both treat the same topic basically: a man losing all that he has because of his own actions, having no one to blame but himself. But the Baron questline was, despite the fantasy elements, obviously, a very realistic story when you think about it, while Olgierd's story...
  14. F

Did Witcher 3 *REALLY* Have Good Choices & Consequences?

Short answer: yes. As stated above, everybody's got his idea on this. For me, I consider a C&C system good when the game makes me care about the choice I make. If there is varying content depending on the choice, TW2 style (which is present in TW3 as well anyway, as quests do branch out)...
Top Bottom