Iconic stuff

+
Iconic stuff

Every Witcher game has its own something that is stuck in our head and that immediately makes you think of it. So post here what's that something for you!

For me:

o The Witcher - The "Buaaaaaaah!" kid. Seriously, that kid drove me mad. What's with so much vomit, kiddo?

o The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - That little girl saying "Why two swords? Does he lose them often?"... Mind your business!

o The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - "PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Ohohohohohohohooooooooo!"... A piece of the rude life in medieval times.

The one thing that has stuck with me was the soldiers looking for Odrin in Assassin of Kings

Still to this day I catch myself saying "Ooooodrin, come here boy" in that insanely annoying voice

LOL I knew somebody would come up with Odrin. What about the other games?

Haven't played Witcher 1 yet, so that's about it...

Witcher 2 goes definitely to OOOOOOODRRIIIIIIIIIIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Witcher 3 one thing that always catches my ear in White Orchard is that kid running up and down the streets and yelling something about catching snails.

tw1: "witchmolool bool" (voidyanoi)

tw2: "bow low, you stand before a head crowned", "i don want to betray you nor see you dancing naked in front of the veyopatis altar" "damn monsters"

tw3: "show me your wares", "gerat will find ciri, and the hunt will follow", "your imperial majesty", "i'm a witcher i kill monsters", "not now ciri awaits" "damn you're ugly"
"drinking alone is as bad as shitting in company" "what are you doing? -"killing monsters"
and the peasants spitting, very funny detail

Witcher 2:
No need to fear those Witcher tricks. I've got a turtle stone!
ELVES TO THE MOON! (Reference to the humans to the sea catchphrase.)

TW1: "Your mother sucks Dwarf cock !"
TW2: "My favourite type of magic... Lesbomancy !"
TW3: "No such things as bad ships or bad weather, only worthless fucking sailors !"​

Result: Dwarf pr0n reminds me of TW1, Lesbian pr0n recalls TW2, and that Battle of the Blackwater scene in the Game of Thrones xxx-parody calls to mind TW3.

The monsters throughout 1-3 are pretty cool too.

Witcher 1:
Im horny.
My balls itch.

Witcher 2
Light, quench, shit, rinse.
Thus you will the facts evince.
To read the truth by lies deformed,
guano into piss transform.

Favourite open world NPC dialogues

We all know and love the detailed world of TW3, and I absofuckinglutely love these random lines NPCs throw out as you wander around the world.
There are many which makes you laugh or enter a thought right out of the blue while you continue to roam the world.

One favourite of mine (thanks to prompt from a group in facebook)
Its raining, its pouring, Emperor Emhyr's a snoring, he bumped his head when he went to bed, and wet himself come morning!
(chkid at White Orchard)

And I chuckle each time when Geralt arbitrarily remarks "Winds howling." :D

Which ones did you fancy?

P.S. Gonna get playing grabbing some screenshots now.

The 3 boys having a conversation in Novigad as to "what" goes on inside the passiflora.

Somtimes npc in Skellege will say "have they smeered your ass with honey yet?" Dunno what that supposed to mean but it sounds funny

Last edited:
Top Bottom