Recent content by Ghost_Machine

+
  1. G

Silly Posters and Other Nonsense

Hey! You found my dA page that I hardly ever use anymore!
  2. G

Night's Edge?

Most anyone who ever used a published adventure probably did, since most of them came from Atlas. RTG only put out three campaign books themselves (Eurotour, Land of the Free and Tales from the Forlorn Hope), all the rest were contracted out.
  3. G

Any Batman Beyond Fans here?

I always thought of those things as more like one of those semi-miraculous naturally occurring substances that sometimes show up as convenient plot devices in certain science-fiction stories than anything magical. Besides, they've been part of the Batman mythos since the early 70s at least, back...
  4. G

Cybernetics: Things that seem off?

It always bothered me that Anti-Dazzle for cyberoptics and Level Damper for cyberaudio were options rather than built in by default. Way I always figured it, if you wanted/needed to get those replaced, you'd want the new ones to be harder to disrupt or damage than the old meat versions. Plus...
  5. G

Any Batman Beyond Fans here?

As I understand it, Mad Stan is actually a fan favorite. That's how he managed to appear in more than one episode, apparently. It probably has a lot to do with Henry Rollins' hilariously over-the-top performance. They even managed to throw in a reference to his role in Johnny Mnemonic in his...
  6. G

It's been two weeks of awful video games....

Ah, Alpha Protocol. An underrated gem, that one. So many great characters. The 80's-obsessed Russian gangster, the death-fetishist German mercenary voiced by Maj. Kusanagi, and my personal favorite, good ol' Steven Heck:
  7. G

Safehouses - yes or no? - or how to make them work?

Or, if you're one of the few nomads lucky enough to own an RV, your safehouse can travel with you! Good luck finding parking in the city, though...
  8. G

Character Profile Menu / Customization Menu!

I'm really hoping someone on the dev team sees this post. I don't think I've ever seen a character builder like this, and I really want one now.
  9. G

Favorite guns?

That kind of thing would probably cause some legal issues. I wouldn't hold out hope for it.
  10. G

Why the BLOG is dead ?!?

After reading that Wikipedia article, I have a sudden urge to reread the entirety of Transmetropolitan.
  11. G

Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

The obvious next move is to put a bounty on the heads of these cyber-badgers and have the next group of PCs try to collect.
  12. G

Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY?

I think it sounds funnier in Christopher Walken's voice.
  13. G

Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY?

I can't believe nobody else has thought to ask the most important question: Where can we buy our very own Swag Jackets? Actually, now I really hope we get to see that as a store name. "'Swag Jackets'... Wanna guess what they sell?" "Guns with no serial numbers?" "Yeah, out the back, after...
  14. G

Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

CDPR's been promising us full character customization, so the easiest way to get your character in the game would probably be to just build your character. Then you'll get the added bonus of being able to play as your character!
  15. G

Dual Wielding Handguns, smg's.... Yes, No, Maybe?

Well, if he's dumb enough to try dual-wielding those things without getting two cyberarms first, then at least he'll have a reason to get two cyberarms after the first time he tries firing them.
Top Bottom