Recent content by Gillian_Seed

+
  1. Gillian_Seed

Well done CDPR!

I was one of your more vocal critics not only because of how the game released but also because I believed you guys when you spoke. In anticipation of Cyberpunk 2077 I bought a new PS4 Pro and a new Samsung 2.5 GB SSD a few months before release and I sold my near perfect PS4. This comment from...
  2. Gillian_Seed

What game are you currently playing

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. It's another game that was released in a horrible state but in this case the developers actually fixed the game and made it into a great stealth/war sandbox. The developers thought they knew what gamers wanted (common these days) and released a game that was the exact...
  3. Gillian_Seed

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

I have zero interest in story expansion but if it's something that allows me to enjoy the game itself then I would be interested because I still haven't beaten the game yet and I would like to be able to get something out of my initial purchase even if that means paying in a little more. That...
  4. Gillian_Seed

Updating to 1.2 changed nothing

For me the game is running a lot better than I remember on my PS4 Pro and in the two hours I was able handle I didn't notice any technical issues but I did buy an expensive SSD so perhaps that is improving things too. However after reading this thread I do remember that V still slept halfway on...
  5. Gillian_Seed

Patch 1.2

Was able to make it through two hours with no technical problems on my PS4 Pro, well done in that respect. Unfortunately outside of the scripted moments and story sequences the game is still very boring and the lack of a third person options makes it so much more so. I haven't been able to...
  6. Gillian_Seed

The lack of 3rd person view

I finally picked up the game and tried it again after the 1.2 patch and it's running just fine on my PS4 Pro so that's good but I was only able to make it about 2 two hours into a new game due to the game world being so empty and boring. Character creation and third person view is something I...
  7. Gillian_Seed

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

There's like this really weird thing now where females in games have to look less attractive than your average women on the street. Reminds of an insecure ex of mine who wouldn't watch any movies with female celebrities that I liked but expected me to watch all her Johnny Depp movies which...
  8. Gillian_Seed

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

No Man's Sky is still getting major game updates which significantly improve the game with new and free content while CDPR has done next to nothing to improve Cyberpunk 2077 from the bare bones mess it was at launch. I wanted the NMS treatment for CP2077 but I've given up on that at this point...
  9. Gillian_Seed

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

I have asked myself these questions and after taking some time to step back I believe I've figured it out. Much of the gaming world was confused when Adam Badowski spoke of the game getting 9's and 10's because it was as if we were experiencing multiple realities. Knowing all the issues from...
  10. Gillian_Seed

Being as vocal on Social Media will accomplish more.

Thankfully I'm almost to the point of not caring anymore, just a little more time and this wound will be healed. I'll be a free man once again with this entire mess put behind me as a bitter lesson learned. It seems like modders are taking what CDPR did and making a good game out of it and as...
  11. Gillian_Seed

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

Will it happen? - Maybe. Will it be the game we were led to believe this game was. - Very very unlikely.
  12. Gillian_Seed

CDPR situation - Open letter

That's certainly the impression that I'm getting from comment sections around the interwebs.
  13. Gillian_Seed

Am I Beta Testing the Game?

Yes. 1612560562 So progressive.
  14. Gillian_Seed

The game is in First Person because it's Adam Badowski's personal preference and after chasing off the senior devs who disagreed with him on this, what we have is the result. Though I find it really difficult to enjoy first person games, it isn't impossible if done well. This wasn't done well...
  15. Gillian_Seed

Tried to play it after the last patch and I lasted about 15 minutes maybe...I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it without Third Person.
Top Bottom