Recent content by Gizmo0

+
  1. Gizmo0

Rumours and Speculations

Would this be equivalent of just someone speculating like some western outlets love to do?
  2. Gizmo0

Comprehensive Overview of CDPR Q1 Financial Results for 2018

All they said, they do not plan to release Multiplayer element alongside with SP, thus more than likely it will be after main game release. Thats just the plan, its more than likely down to them not wanting to commit to something that might take longer to develop.
  3. Gizmo0

What they are trying to say is that there won't be a short marketing campaign, which in their eyes is 5 months, however, this does not mean game will release on 6th month. It could be 6 months it could be 10 months it could be 18 months. We don't know.
  4. Gizmo0

Comprehensive Overview of CDPR Q1 Financial Results for 2018 Hi all, I went through the trouble of reading through the entire transcript for Q1 Financial Results for the teleconference that took place during 24th of May - and made a condensed version of main points discussed there. For those...
  5. Gizmo0

Rumours and Speculations

They stated that they are ready for next gen whenever it hits, but it doesn't confirm of next gen coming, only that game will be compatible with it whenever it will. That was my understanding of it
  6. Gizmo0

Cyberpunk Law Enforcement and Night City Districts

Yeah, I suppose you're right - there are but not official, I mean I even did use one of those maps for Combat Zone Videos. I hope we will get much more detailed map with Cyberpunk 2077 though. Knowing CDPR - they probably will borrow some ideas from Datafortress as they must have trawled...
  7. Gizmo0

Indeed, hopefully it will. You raised another point - gangs, I've looked at that topic few times before. I think it would be rather hard to cover it, not only from the point of view - to make it interesting, but also the amount. Some of the challenges would be - there are actually fair amount...
  8. Gizmo0

CP2077 Pen n Paper

Mike said cyberpunk red that's planned is like 1.5 version of 2020 iirc.
  9. Gizmo0

One of the problems is, is there a detailed map of anything outside downtown area, I mean I know there is big map covering regions and areas, but District break down is missing afaik, hence why most of the time only downtown is covered.
  10. Gizmo0

Thanks :) Yeah I can see where you're coming from with that, it doesn't cover districts/areas outside of the downtown area. It was quite a bit of a challenge to come up with a cohesive way to cover the central parts. Btw if anyone want I can provide the clean colored map without any names (I...
  11. Gizmo0

Cyberpunk Law Enforcement and Night City Districts Hey, folks, it's been a longer break than usual, but I've finally put a new lore clip together, covering law enforcement and night city districts, would be great to hear what you think.
  12. Gizmo0

[Semi OT] Microtransactions, Lootboxes and in-game pay mechanisms - The Thread.

What about option of cosmetics only for voting?
Top Bottom