Rumours and Speculations

+
Snowflakez;n10965686 said:
Ignore animal. I'm not saying there will definitely be something at E3, but he just likes to ruffle feathers. Believe whatever you believe based on the evidence you deem worth paying attention to, not the things we say here.

This^

What CDPR shows or doesn't show at E3 will be dependent on their well-tuned Marketing machine and years of planning.If you think we are hopeful about this game and are dying to see it, you can imagine they feel just as powerfully.

You know what they don't show you? What's directly behind the exercise room!

COINCIDENCE!?!?!?

(But I have to go with Sard on this one. How can you have a whole room like that without free weights?)

It's a real cardio bunny gym, but I guess clanging iron and the constant noise of thumping heavy bags would be too noisy for a game studio.

Suhiira;n10965998 said:
You're all wrong!
Inside sources tell me it'll be Saturday February 29th 2076.
(Yes, it's a leap year).

You forgot to account for alterations in Earth's rotation after we accidentally blow up the Moon while trying to build a moon base using the lowest bidding contractor.

It'll be February 32nd, 2076.

Today, 2018 E3 Game Show Official Promo ( "cyberpunk*2077"and other debut.)

Today, the official E3 game show announced preheating videos, "Tomb Raider: Shadow", "Death Stranded", "Call of Duty 15", "cyberpunk 2077" and other debut.

2018 E3 Game Show Official Promo ( Pls Chinese translation English )

Would this be equivalent of just someone speculating like some western outlets love to do?

this is what happens when you forget commas, No, Stuff will be shown at MS E3 presser. 1 ingame trailer on stage. and then 1hour game demo behind closed doors.

Last edited:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/cyberpunk/news/10966286-forum-maintenance

Dear forum users,

we’re planning to perform a routine maintenance of our official forums — it is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5th 2018 at 12:00 CEST (noon). Forums will be offline for about 48 hours. The maintenance might affect user avatars — consider making a backup.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

All the best!
Forum Team

So maybe Thursday after maintenance we'll get something, at least new and fresh forum...

dimonicus92;n10966376 said:
CP2077 will steal all the spotlights in E3,mark my words on this guys

depends on how much they show in the trailer top 3 for sure. but i think Anthem will bruteforce the coverage. cyberpunk will be the peoples champ but msm coverage anthem will win.

Top Bottom