Recent content by Hexipoo

+
  1. H

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

I dunno, the bar is pretty high on that "worse"
  2. H

The Rats will probably get completely cut from the show. Or turned into some Robin Hood type characters instead of murderous drug addicts. It's always funny when you see people say the games are "too dark", people have no idea :D
  3. H

I'm not saying he is some hero, but he's no Bonhart either. The guy tied a 14 yearold girl (Ciri) to a post in the center of town, naked and made her watch as he slowly murdered all her friends and her sexually abusive girlfriend. Then abused her till she was obedient and made her fight in an...
  4. H

It's complicated. He was against it from the start, reluctantly agreed and then changed his mind. We are talking about saving the world, not whim or because he wanted to. Or rather, he was misled into believing it would save the world. No one except the mgaes knew he was her father until VERY...
  5. H

You can already see exactly where they are going with the story, and it's gonna be facepalm inducing. 1639956651 Dude, the show isn't following the books AT ALL. Ciri's powers are completely different which means the story will have nothing to do with the books once it gets going, it can't...
  6. H

Ciri is the result of an actual breeding program that has been going on for a long time, all the mages, including Yen, were in on it.
  7. H

How would I know what I'm talking about if I didn't watch it? This thread is about what people think of the show, so why are you attacking people for not liking the show?
  8. H

Don't think about it. That's the motto of the show.
  9. H

That was the plan concocted by the Sorceresses, but he changed his mind very early on. Don't wanna spoil it tho.
  10. H

Guess what, the Titanic sank in the movie too.
  11. H

Emhyr in the books is another complicated character. Not to spoil anything, but there are very few one-dimensional characters, and that's what makes the books so good. There are some truly evil bastards, but not everyone.
  12. H

Cahir in the books is a scared young man trying to do his duty and actually a decent human being. This guy in the show? Who is he? Not Cahir, that's for sure. :D
  13. H

It was when Geralt went drinking with him and Zoltan, wasn't it? I vaguely remember it. I haven't played it since the Enhanced Edition came out so my memory is a bit fuzzy on the details. I probably mixed it with the time you spend in Flotsam in W2 after you save Dandelion from the hanging. You...
  14. H

What annoys me the most after giving it some thought, is that even Geralt isn't Geralt. He's constantly annoyed and on edge in the show. In the books he's dismissive and sarcastic, but rarely angry. He also has enough wisdom that would put most people to shame. While they tried to put the wisdom...
  15. H

Triss as a whole is nothing like Triss in the books. Her demeanor and attitude is like an old powerful Sorceress when she's literally the youngest Sorceress in the world and acts like a big sister to Ciri. Even the other Witchers tell her to stop with the "Sorceress" act when she arrives in Kaer...
Top Bottom