Recent content by Hiei-YYH

+
  1. H

TV ADS nicola and allfoods freezed at 6 sec from 18

there are also other ad videos that has the same problem, but are a bit less problematic (usually doesn't stop so fast, but still stops before the actual file animation) for example: ad_mrstud_01.bk2 ad_slaughterhouse_01.bk2 ad_sojasil_01.bk2 ad_tiancha_01.bk2 ad_vargas_01.bk2...
  2. H

Aldecaldo Jacket disappearing

using the latest 2.11 patch... as soon i go to the embers to start the final quest, i press the elevator button and then BANG, my aldecaldo jacket is gone for good, it just disappear from the inventory... wtf is going on? i've searched on google and found posts about the SAME THING from 3 years...
  3. H

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

in game they say that they will wipe out Johnny and he even says that you're doing this in exchange for his life... i don't recall they saying that they will backup or whatever as the ending there's even an option that V says that they killed him for nothing... and seeing that all your friends...
  4. H

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

i can't believe i've played the whole dlc just to get a NEW shit ending... i tought V could finally be free and alive and happy but guess what? waste of time, not dying has the price of loosing everything and the worst part to me is just Judy/Panam SHIT conclusion if you romanced them (Judy i...
  5. H

Guide: Mod limit fix

i was having problems with the infinite loading screens even with this fix, so i noticed that is all about the file number the mods have, this mod only allows 500 (instead of the original 192), but i was crashing (probably the gwent mod i'm doing that has over 400 new cards besides the other...
  6. H

Modded Upgrade Items Disappear

can someone explain to me why mod added items disappear after a reload/fast travel... they are listed in game, they have their name correctly localized and all... you can attach them on the weapons/armors... but as soon you leave the area with a loading screen all these items disappear from...
  7. H

Original female V preset?

huh?
  8. H

the hair that's on the game is missing those side lines for example... i don't guess adding the preset presented in the e3 2018 gameplay could be that hard, i don't think they just overwrote/deleted her original design.
  9. H

I've always questioned why CDPR removed the original E3 female V from the game and put some generic ass version that's ugly as hell... yeah i know that you can create something similar but similar != equal. Yeah there's a mod that tries to put back the E3 2018 female V back into the game (...
  10. H

custom item disappear

Well, on steam the game name it will have "classic" on the name, if you want the old 1.32 version just select on the beta option and choose classic.
  11. H

custom item disappear

what are you talking about? i'm using 1.32 steam version (steam marks as classic), didn't wanted to update.
  12. H

custom item disappear

i've added (mod as DLC) a new rune in the game, then i go and buy from the merchant and equip on the weapon (which is also custom made)... but then after loading a save the equipped rune and the ones also in inventory just disappear for no reason, the weapons continues, if I use vanilla runes it...
  13. H

add new gwent cards?

hey guys, is possible to add new custom gwent cards? i've tried adding in "def_gwint_cards_final.xml", "def_item_gwint.xml" and to buy "def_loot_shops.xml" card appears on the shop but i have no idea why it doesn't add to the inventory, i'm presuming is the "index" which i have no cluse where i...
  14. H

Path of Warriors XP exploit

like if this game doesn't have enough game breaking bugs to cdpr fix... ffs, no one is making you use the exploit.
  15. H

savegame wont load due to missing DLC

cdpr said your ps4 account need to be primary... set your ps4 as the main one in the PSN options
Top Bottom