Original female V preset?

+
I've always questioned why CDPR removed the original E3 female V from the game and put some generic ass version that's ugly as hell... yeah i know that you can create something similar but similar != equal.
Yeah there's a mod that tries to put back the E3 2018 female V back into the game ( https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/924?tab=posts ) but since CDPR is the developer and added a suposed preset into the character making screen (which is VERY DIFFERENT), why not the original preset/model? Please add her back to the game.
Also, please remove/move if there's already a post about it.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
Some of her presets already exist since 1.5 or 1.6 patch, set everything on 22. All features except eyebrows, exact hairstyle, blemishes, makeup. For those 4 just try to get as close as possible. It's not the same but close enough.

Some of her presets already exist since 1.5 or 1.6 patch, set everything on 22. All features except eyebrows, exact hairstyle, blemishes, makeup. For those 4 just try to get as close as possible. It's not the same but close enough.

the hair that's on the game is missing those side lines for example... i don't guess adding the preset presented in the e3 2018 gameplay could be that hard, i don't think they just overwrote/deleted her original design.

Top Bottom