Recent content by Ic3Purple

+
  1. I

HC: First Impression (Poll)

B A D This was the first, and it will be the last time that I spent money on a beta game. Lesson learned. Even tough the new visual (graphics rework) looks great, this is not the game that i paid for and that I fell in love time ago. I loved what CDPR did untill the W3, and I'm looking...
  2. I

Why isn't Iorveth a Leader Card?

It is the same situation with Eredin and Monsters. The wild hunt is an elven race coming from another world, and occasionally addressed as "wraiths". But I suppose that's just an assumption of the folks due to their fashion, as for what I know, they are not spectres whatsoever nor monsters, but...
  3. I

If you name the Elves/Dwarf Faction Scoi'tael on Gwent, you can't deny that Iovert had to be among the leaders for at least. Make sense? Otherwise, you separate Dwarfs from Elfs, and you change the faction names as Elves and Dwarven. But that would suit better a "The Witcher MMO" which I hope...
  4. I

Yes, it makes sense having leaders based on the Book's lore, but Gwent comes from the Witcher's game lore. On top of that, the Withcer trilogy has a different adaption compared to the books in order to fit a video game. That being said, Iovert appears in the story and you interact with him...
  5. I

Somehow the dwarfs with ST makes more sense than Monsters with Wild Hunt faction. For at least in the Whitcher 1, dwarfs were joining the ST against humans dominion. For the rest, let's keep hopes they will get the things right in homecoming.
  6. I

I've just learned while replaying the entire witcher saga ( this time sided Iovert path) that he won't make an appearance in W3 even if you had chosen its path in W2. Not even a cameo. Now, it is not my most favourite character but... Why even in Gwent is he also mistreated? As far as I know...
  7. I

Spotter gets Boosted by an Incorrect Amount

Healthy? Well... Surely a bit too lame... Giving a 1 point spy to the enemy that's already something I consider OP. Then the spotter on that 1 str spy looks like a troll... Then slamming on the board with 2 BRONZE cards more than 40 points while seeing also my cards in hand... Oh well... Why...
  8. I

You stand correct, but I don't think that 's how it is intended to be. Moreover, reveal archetype, in general, is looking a bit op after all the nerfs occurred in the past seasons. Just for the fact that the reveal can know about 6 enemy cards if not the whole hand from the opponent side, it is...
  9. I

I don't know if what I'm about to tell have been reported already, however, here it is Situation The NG Hand buff player Plays VANANDEL ELITE on his own revealed card, let's pick, Cantarella. The BUG So we have now a Cantarella set to 1 STR, and then he plays a Spotter on Cantarella and...
  10. I

Cantarella/ "single use" of spys

Thanks for the hint. The glow anyway is not exactly easy to spot. I mean, the glow should be there without hovering the card, so it is easy to spot your cards. If you add the fact that your mind is also busy deciding what cards to shuffle in relatively short time, it is sort of problematic. I...
  11. I

Cantarella/ "single use" of spys

I'm glad someone brought this up. There is an issue that has been overlooked since forever by the game devs, concerning Assire. Mean to say, that if you are playing, for example, a mirror game, you can't distinguish you cards from the opponent one int he GY. Seem unbelievable that after such a...
  12. I

Sabbath and shupe everywhere

I'm playing Shupe from r1 to r20, and it is just a fun deck to play out of ordinary things. I got bored of all the rest... Just these past days I'm replaying a bit NG spies on casual. Playing Shupe decks, you pay a high price in terms of deck thinning. The chances to draw the rest of your golds...
  13. I

[BUG?] Harpy Egg and Consume

Alright, I'm getting old, really. seal the topic lol.
  14. I

[BUG?] Harpy Egg and Consume

I just played a game and I couldn't believe what I've seen! Scenario - ST vs MO Consume - Ladder Round 1 - Then forktail eats 2 Harpys eggs and becomes an 18?!?!?!? I PASS! WTF? But I'm not drunk! R2 - Vran eats again a harpy egg and tne Vran become an 11?!?!?! I just forfeited out of...
  15. I

Frightener and biting frost Algorithm

Frightener is designed to synergize with the weather, but the issues here plays too often against the weather decks itself. it brings out a random card, unlike other spy agents who offers 2 choices, whether a unit, a special card, top/bottom, discard etc making way too reliable and unfair in...
Top Bottom