Recent content by Ifrit30

+
  1. Ifrit30

Update 2.0

I'm surprised this issue still hasn't been fixed since the original release, toggling crouch LCTRL is not working and I have to press it multiple times for it to work, meanwhile holding crouch works just fine. edit: ok it works now, I had two actions bound on the same key but for some reason I...
  2. Ifrit30

REDstreams - Q&A space

I second that question.
  3. Ifrit30

witcher 3 next gen photo mode not working

I'm having the same issue as OP. Overlay like Steam, RTSS etc. is not working because of "d3d11on12.dll", try renaming it.
  4. Ifrit30

Enabling RTX cause's crash In Witcher 3

It seems that DX12 in general seems to have some issues that DX11 doesn't have. In my case I have small black borders at the top and bottom (16:10 screen), quick-cast signs not working weirdly enough and of course the crashes.
  5. Ifrit30

[DX12] 16:10 screen with small black borders, Quick-Casting not working

Will try contacting support, thanks. edit: Found another issue in DX12, the quick casting sign is not working :/
  6. Ifrit30

[DX12] 16:10 screen with small black borders, Quick-Casting not working

*Crossposting from the steam forum. With the new update the game is not completely filling my screen in DX12 mode which isn't that noticeable but running some overlay like RTSS and/or Reshade shows these borders and it's not going away. DX11 https://postimg.cc/TKy14ZB3 DX12 with reshade...
  7. Ifrit30

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

CDPR are aiming to release the patch notes tomorrow but it's not 100% certain that it will be released by then, also the patch notes will not cover everything as in the RED stream they said that they want to keep some things secret and let us discover things for ourselves.
  8. Ifrit30

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Oh adaptive triggers that's good to hear, I hope you guys could add haptic feedback as well but if not then that's alright too.
  9. Ifrit30

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

Oh cool, hopefully they can add haptic feedback as well.
  10. Ifrit30

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

Pretty good update, I was waiting for this so I can finally replay this my current pc with high/very high settings. I have a question for the devs: Will the Dualsense features such as haptic feedback also work on PC? I really hope it does as the Dualsense is the controller I've been using on PC.
  11. Ifrit30

Bug reports - PC 1.06

Stuff I noticed Loot HUD not disappearing when you move away, it disappears when you move to a lootable item. When looting and you close the window the game is like in a frozen state, you can't move and the sound is heavily muted but still there. It works again when you open main menu (Esc)...
  12. Ifrit30

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

We'll be getting a patch in a couple of days, the jan/feb patches are mainly for last gen consoles.
  13. Ifrit30

Quoting myself. I played an hour and I hadn't got a single crash, so underclocking was the solution for me.
  14. Ifrit30

So I think I found finally a workaround regarding the frequent crashes but I'm not really sure as I haven't tested it enough. I had basically constant crashing from starting up the game to loading the game (almost 80% of the time). I was curious on how Witcher 3 was faring in comparison and take...
  15. Ifrit30

Yeah this is driving me nuts. There is iike 20% chance I can start the game get to the menu and continue from where I left off, but usually it crashes on the splash screens or loading screen.
Top Bottom