Recent content by ImLittleSpoons

+
  1. ImLittleSpoons

The game is lagging on everything above medium, on a gtx 1080

Ugh! ^ Wrong account 🙄 following! 😁
  2. ImLittleSpoons

Certain achievements stopped unlocking

Ryan_hubbard Weird question, but are you able to check back through your quest log to see what contracts you have completed? I had the exact same problem, but it turns out only one of the quests is missible and it's right at the start! Here are the current quests that you absolutely need to...
  3. ImLittleSpoons

Bug in "Walked the Path" trophie?

I can understand how incredibly frustrating this must be for you, Death March is no easy feat! I have heard of an issue where if you drop the difficulty below to Just the Story or Sword and Story, then you get a warning, but if you drop it to Broken Bones, then you don't. The only thing I can...
  4. ImLittleSpoons

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I agree with you there! I feel it would infringe on the trilogy arch, I would love to play something with Yen/Triss/Ciri - I would love to see a continuation with either of those characters or as a much older and more seasoned Ciri as I would love to have known what happened to...
  5. ImLittleSpoons

Physical Gwent cards resale

They're pretty readily available on eBay too! :D https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2054436.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC2.A0.H0.Xgwent+cards.TRS0&_nkw=gwent+cards&_sacat=0 I just wish there was a Skellige faction released officially, I'd love to complete my whole set! :D
  6. ImLittleSpoons

REDKit website down?

Glad to hear you've got it sorted! :D Not sure what issues were had with the website, but I tried to get on the same day as you and it was out for scheduled maintenance, which only usually takes a few hours or so :D
  7. ImLittleSpoons

Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations?

Thanks iCake! :D You know what, ignore me - What it was is I was just getting prepped for Death March, so I was checking my inventory Oils screen, I have literally just noticed that both of the "missing" Superior oils were equipped (I didn't realise I had them) Hence why I haven't been able to...
  8. ImLittleSpoons

Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations?

Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations? Hi Witchers! :D I'm hoping you can help me with something, can you only obtain the basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript from the Herbalist from the Herbalist's Hut at a certain point in the story? I have all Superior versions from all...
  9. ImLittleSpoons

Hjalmar doesn't appear at all

Hey Feyrgland! Is it just me or are there 2 Geralts in that image? Have you definitely removed any mods present? Thanks! Spoons!
  10. ImLittleSpoons

English Translation for Season of Storms 2018 Release Date!

Nice! I Saw this the other day and immediately thought of this thread! How exciting! :D
  11. ImLittleSpoons

Can't Download PS4 Version from Store?

Poops!! That'll be why then! :D thanks Sunsibar!!
  12. ImLittleSpoons

P.s. sorry if this has already been posted, I had a quick look but could find a similar thread, thanks! :D
  13. ImLittleSpoons

Can't Download PS4 Version from Store? Hey guys! It could be just me, but I cannot download the game from the PS store. I can see it, but it has no download option, no button etc. This is the same on the website and companion app, if I'm not signed in, I can see a button but if I'm not, it...
  14. ImLittleSpoons

English Translation for Season of Storms 2018 Release Date!

I don't think there are any plans, but that's not to say no, I guess it depends on how he feels about the franchise now and what it would bring with the perspective of narrative in mind. I hope he does, I adore the short story novels and his latest release was only in 2013, about 20 years after...
  15. ImLittleSpoons

wolf school quest not working

For all we know it could be in the works :) We all know things "should" work, I'm sure developers have a much better idea of how their game is intended to function than us, but programming and development is an insanely complicated business and for how huge and complicated the processes are...
Top Bottom