Recent content by Irnubins

+
  1. Irnubins

Where are all the sexy outfits?

There is now a mod for the PC version that will allow you to add all the available clothing items to your inventory. Although I'd avoid that particular option as its likely to corrupt your save - you cant get rid of them once you have them. However.. as part of this mod there is also the...
  2. Irnubins

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

I quite like that they have set sexualities - adds replay value for a start. But also, I actually kinda felt disappointed when Panam rejected my advances as a female V. Exactly as she would have. Rather than other games where the choice is either - everyone for everyone (which I'm ok with) or...
  3. Irnubins

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

If you dont head shot or maim them, then when they first go down they are still alive, if you want them dead you then have to finish them off - but they never get back up and are for all intents and purposes dead regardless of whether you finish them off or not. It only matters in missions like...
  4. Irnubins

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

The thing is, they had form. They actually did deliver it with The Witcher 3. Some people had some gripes that the graphics weren't quite as good as what had been showcases in E3, but I couldn't tell the difference, especially as that game was years ahead of everything else at the time. I...
  5. Irnubins

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Animals/Voodoo Boys. I've found 3 bolero's so far - a black leather jacket, almost like a cut up motorcycle jacket and 2 glitzy one s- one was reflective silver with black and white cheetah print lining/collar and one was similar but all different shades of reflective orange. The jacket dropped...
  6. Irnubins

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

That split between the original crew and the new explains the change in tone and subject from the initial reveal. Sadly that all rings true. I used to be a supporter of CDPR but this whole debacle and particularly the cut content and bait and switch over adult content has completely turned me...
  7. Irnubins

DLC Predictions [Spoiler]

My DLC predictions are that all the "free ones" will contain the features that were cut from the game.
  8. Irnubins

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

I found the first batch of them in Pacifica, try the stores there and if not, hunting Animals or Voodoo Boys.
  9. Irnubins

It's either tied to your level, your street cred or your Cool stat, or a mixture of all three. Perhaps even your Night City Legend progression. Over time the number of items increases and then the variations of those items also increase. Im level 32, street cred 50, 75% NC progression and cool...
  10. Irnubins

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Claire Russell and have her bi.
  11. Irnubins

All of those items were buyable/lootable before 1.05.
  12. Irnubins

Meredith romance

But more importantly the romance with either Triss or Yen builds up slowly and with extensive content throughout the course of the whole game (and they interract with each other, sure you could have them both.. but then you lost them both as neither wants to stay with you afterwards) ... it all...
  13. Irnubins

Employees and developers are speaking out...

pff bean counters don't even sell the beans and often don't know the hard work that goes into selling the damn beans either.
  14. Irnubins

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

Blunt melee weapons are non lethal.
  15. Irnubins

Meredith romance

You break the encryption on the chip she gives you early on and read what's on it. That sets off a different path.
Top Bottom