Recent content by joecool548

+
  1. joecool548

Access roof top of H8 building

So after completing the game, I'm just doing fixer side jobs and wandering around Night City. I would love to access Hiromi's penthouse and just chill up there, taking a few pictures of the city. However, after the mission that requires V to go to the penthouse, you can no longer go up there...
  2. joecool548

In fact, Cyberpunk 2077 caused such a situation, there were signs before the game was release

The control of media was sketchy like you said, but unfortunately people did not think too much about it because CDPR was well received when they made the Witcher series. The game needed more time, CDPR kept calming the game was finished when it wasn't, the CEO lied about 8th gen console...
  3. joecool548

I wonder when cyberpunk will become a free open world game.

By free do you mean as in no money to play the game? If so then I seriously hope that does not happen. CDPR has some serious investors and if they just release the game for free, then they gave up and could go under.
  4. joecool548

This isn't about forgiveness and it's not just broken on consoles.

Yep, management is at fault here. The devs probably wanted way more time to fix bugs and test out the game, but CDPR couldn't resist those sweet green bills before Christmas. It's clear that after three delays, one of which was right after the game went gold, the game was no where near...
  5. joecool548

Gta vs cyberpunk

I'm thinking it's more of a higher up problem then the dev's themselves. I mean, just look at how many times the game was delayed, as if the dev's needed more time to fix the issues in Cyberpunk. Hell, they even delayed the game, even after it went gold! I'm thinking the higher ups kept pushing...
  6. joecool548

Gta vs cyberpunk

Even the 48 minute demo had way more life in it than the released game we have now. What happened exactly? Did CDPR purposely cut content to meat a deadline or something?
  7. joecool548

Why I care...

The fact that they did not give reviewers the eight gen console versions to review is pretty scummy. CDPR knew the eight gen console versions were buggy and were not finished, yet they refused to acknowledged it and just pushed it out the door. I don't blame the games developers themselves, just...
  8. joecool548

Actions mean more than words

Remember when games were shipped with very little to no bugs? Those were the days man. I mean seriously, the game was in development for close to 8 years. The first announcement teaser trailer was in January 2013, a month before Sony hinted their next console the PS4. The original release date...
  9. joecool548

Predownload Game on PC, Purchased Physical Copy on Amazon?

Someone who was writing the description did not know what they were doing. Platforms should be Windows 7 and 10, since those are the only two OS's from Microsoft that support direct X 12. Cyberpunk 2077 needs direct X 12 to run properly. Which is funny since Windows 7 is no longer support by...
  10. joecool548

Streaming mode/content streaming mode

First off, I'm really grateful for CDprojekRed for creating this mode so players who are live streaming or just uploading videos to YouTube won't be DMCAed. Just goes to show how much the studio cares for people and it's supporters. Big thumbs up! With that being said, it's sad that they had to...
  11. joecool548

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Another 40 minute demo much like the one in 2018 but with the updated graphics, mechanics and cars would satisfy many people, including myself. After all of these delays, people are getting tired of waiting and need to see some actual game play and feel confident that their money is going to be...
  12. joecool548

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Why not just release a beta or a demo for all of us to test out for a while, then confirm the actual game's release date? I'm sure you'll get a ton of feedback from the community and plus with you guy's working from home, you surly can benefit from this. Don't know, just a helpful suggestion.
  13. joecool548

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

If that's the case, then it's just a pissing contest at this point to see who can censor the most in one game. Sony, even though it's Japanese, is censoring stuff in the west, yet Nintendo stated that they will not do any of that. So there is some hope out there. I mean, just look at this for...
  14. joecool548

Car customization is back? Or a little bit of it?

I think he meant armor customization as in changing your gear for each body part, such as torso, hands, legs, etc.
  15. joecool548

Car customization is back? Or a little bit of it?

I do hope so too. My guess is that car customization was making the game buggy/unstable, so they initially removed it. Then at a later time when the game has matured enough, they'll add it back in as a form of free DLC.
Top Bottom